If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Official Jumpstart Thread of Ecchi World!  (Read 14147 times)

Offline Rojas

• EW's Official Jump Start Leader (4 recruited)
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Official Jumpstart Thread of Ecchi World!
« on: September 26, 2012, 04:06:54 PM »
Alright, so recently the site has been dead for the most part. I think we just need to keep a couple frequent visitors/posters to help keep the site going. I remember when I started I was pretty active and then everything slowly died down along with myself. I want to reboot this because it was going well for a while then just stopped because people stopped posting.

Well I will be a frequent poster to the site, but I can only do that if others will do the same. Post here for suggestions on what you will think will help get this site going. Also post here if you claim to become a frequent poster/visitor.

People from the other site MangaRaiders.com I encourage to come and join it's sister site EcchiWorld in a take off and to keep it going.

Offline Last

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Jumpstart Thread of Ecchi World!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 10:34:17 PM »
well i definitely pop in about every day.

Offline Rojas

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 10:56:06 PM »
Yeah, but I haven't myself been doing so, so um yeah :p. I'm going to be more active on EcchiWorld as of now~

Offline mangadude

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 11:25:41 PM »
and so it begins  8)

Offline Rojas

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 12:06:11 AM »
Mhmm I plan to get a drawing done tomorrow :p. Maybe ill be able to come up with a new topic too :D.