If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Finally joined the dark side  (Read 6623 times)

Offline Cup-a-soup

• View Profile
Finally joined the dark side
« on: June 25, 2018, 04:29:00 PM »
Well hello,
Since Hasith asked so nicely, I have come over. No need to guess who I am hopefully :P

I don't really watch or read (or like that much) ecchi, but due to a wandering imagination, lack of clothes skills and an insane amount of figure drawing in my routine, a bunch of my drawings do make it past the MR standard, at least the standard I have set for myself there. Mostly poses a bit sexy or underwear/bikini, or just more accurate than normal gesture drawings. Don't go hoping for too much, it's all quite mild :P

well see you guys around.
probably need a different image provider so anyone viewing that doesn't get the both hmmmm
since the photobucket going out on people I haven't been keen to use that, any suggestions?

alsooooo
the rules seem to imply no nudity last time i looked, but thats clearly knocking about this site, so yes or no?
-souper out
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 01:28:51 PM by souper »
エッチワールドのいいとこは日本語を入力できること。
My Art

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
Re: Finally joined the dark side
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 04:47:31 PM »
What up!?

Nudity is allowed. Though there is a difference between ecchi and hentai. We have different sections for that here. Ecchi for the most part means butt cheeks and boobs. Hentai, is you know when yo used it lol.

You don’t read any ecchi material????? You are missing out

Offline Cup-a-soup

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 04:54:33 PM »
aha I see, I think.

well ecchi comes up in a lot of what i read, but its not it's purpose, its just "moments". I don't like it when its the main thing, like uhhhh whatsitcalled.........to love ru and kissxsis.
I believe in (as many do of course) relationships being more than just sexual, where most shows tend to ruin character/relationship building for the sake of fanservice (i already ranted a tiny bit on MR about that lol). I can't say I find it very entertaining to be honest.
EDIT (forgot to finish) So while ecchi isn't bad, there's just hardly anything good by my standards so I avoid it.

TLDR:relationship>ecchi which rules out most shows.

PS theres no "all unread topics" or something like that here?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 08:37:54 AM by souper »
My Art

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 04:57:11 PM »
Top left, next to the logout orange button. There is the unread link. I’ve never clicked it though.

Offline Cup-a-soup

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 05:33:12 PM »
ahhhh was looking all over for that. thanks :)
My Art

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 05:34:45 PM »
Welcome to the dark side. Looks like we've hit a great level of rebirth. Feel free to hop around, tear my art to shreds, post what you've got, so on.

I agree that the site could use a little reorganizing, but I hope it doesn't inhibit enjoying the place.

And yes, Forlorn is right. "Unread" is all unread and "Replies" is replies only. They're two different buttons, just as a heads up. I kinda like it, actually. Nice and compact.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline Cup-a-soup

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 05:41:01 PM »
@mahlua thanks will post at some point :P
My Art

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 07:09:32 PM »
Don't worry it's not so bad here, I think so far only Forlorn and myself have gone the hentai route. Remember, you're doing it for the "art" right?  :P

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 07:20:13 PM »
ONLY YOU AND FORLORN? I'M PERSONALLY OFFENDED.

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 07:23:42 PM »
It seems I still have much to discover on this website

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 07:26:34 PM »
I mean I was one of the first to post a work in the hentai gallery (granted it was an old one) and if you poke through my gallery you'd see wips of that nsfw Eruka/Medusa thing...that I still need to finish...

Not to mention I've been writing smut for like, ever. I just haven't posted any of it here, even though the hentai section would give me full place to do so. Can't really fault you for not knowing that, though, since I haven't really posted "samples".

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 12:20:57 AM »
Welcome to EcchiWorld Super! Good to see you around here.

Yeah rules are bit changed since old days. Upgraded forum to 18+ to give it more freedom on posting. So we do have a section for Hentai and then there is Ecchi sections.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2018, 01:22:56 AM »
Welcome to EcchiWorld. Always good to see more people joining the darkside of MR !

Always telling our admin to promote Ecchiworld and attract more people but ...  :-\

Offline Zzax Cev

• Zzxcv bot
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2018, 02:48:40 AM »
The dark side consumes us all, non-members who might be looking at too otherwise you wouldn't be here
Who am I?
Critiques are meant for people to improve their future works so they won't make the same mistake again.
Come here for critiques or send me a PM

Offline Cup-a-soup

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 07:27:58 AM »
@devola its totally the "art" I'm so glad we have an understanding :P I think it must be annoying for artists doing life drawing to live it down and constantly tell their friends and family its "art". Yeah I don't fancy going hentai thanks :)

@mahlua glad you are passionate for your work!

@thanks kakashi, and for clearing up those rules. That explains the age confirm i went through on registration 0_O

@tintin haha well its a touchy subject for a lot, even with the anonymity of the online world :P

@zzax haha true sooner or later everyone will fall :P

well thanks for the happy welcome guys, great to see its an awesome community over here as well. I will have to have a dig through my arts to find suitable "material" :P

so if mangaraiders is MR, ecchiworld is EW? lol
My Art