If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Last Hentai Anime Watched  (Read 848 times)

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
The Last Hentai Anime Watched
« on: June 12, 2018, 02:12:04 AM »
It's time to have some more Hentai posts here. Plz post about the last Hentai Anime you watched and What you think about it.

Last one I watched is Shoujo Ramune Hentai Anime. Graphics are great and story is cute too but It might not cool for some because it looks more like Lolicon. 3 friends start having sexual relationship with a store keeper for various reasons.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Last Hentai Anime Watched
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 11:59:10 AM »
Man, it's been forever since I've actually sat down and watched hentai. I can't even quite remember the last one I watched (but it was probably a yuri). I'll be back when I have time for a little fun for myself.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 12:25:47 AM »
I’ve been disappointed that no good ones have come out that are good.

The last one I remember is an elf hentai. It’s cool because I like dark skin elf girls. The graphics are great, but you know the story will be low quality.

Either way, I’m disappointed that quantity has gone down on releases. Or maybe it’s just me.

There is another monster girl hentai that came out, both have snake girls but they just end up killing the men I think.

Offline Froneezy

• I'm just here for Lewd-Tan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 10:53:05 PM »
I just watched a Hentai called "Dropout" today. The premise is basically schoolgirls who flunk and dropout out of high school are punished by being forced into sexual labor. Male students with the highest grades are rewarded with their own personal sex slave, while the average students left are with the lower quality girls that are tied up and stationed in public bathrooms.

I didn't watch all of it, but some of the parts I did see were a little disturbing to say the least. Particularity the girls being tied up to public stalls. Everything else was just standard hentai stuff.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 03:55:36 PM »
I'm gonna have to pass on that one. ???
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 11:07:12 PM »
Muchi Muchi Kyousei Seichouchuu!!!

This hentai is a little interesting. You expect Loli but you get something a little bit legal?...

The hook- little girls become adults when they eat a cookie or something. They will turn back in a couple of hours.

The animation is pretty good. Story is pretty good. Sex is watchable. It’s basically your average hentai.

9/10.