If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Voyeur Corps - An Ecchiworld Story  (Read 5099 times)

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
Re: Voyeur Corps - An Ecchiworld Story
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2017, 12:51:51 PM »
Good Stuff. Btw only place Anime Doodle had shown her self was in one of those MR Youtube videos. There was an old video where few old members talking about the forum.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2017, 01:53:16 AM »
Once a ship, you can never stop the shippers.

I'm just glad we have some divine help on our side for this.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline Maniac

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 11:00:42 PM »
A good story. I found out little bit about founding members too. Dont abandon this plz. Looking forward to reading more! :)

Offline rubixmaestro

• Grand Supremer of The Voyeur Corps
  • Global Moderator
  • Mellorine ~ !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2017, 08:14:22 AM »
Thanks Maniac. I`ll be sure to get back to it soon, because I don`t like abandoning projects as well haha.
real life has sexy graphics

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2017, 05:05:13 PM »
Nice. Would you mind if the mood struck me and I wrote a couple of off-shoot short little scenes using this concept as a base? Mostly for the lols ofc, but also to try my own hand at getting back into trying to write more of an ecchi comedy.

Also since MR has its own universe and EW has only a small sliver of that, it'd be really cool to expand on it here and have the canon extend its roots even further.

Offline rubixmaestro

• Global Moderator
  • Mellorine ~ !
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2017, 07:51:47 PM »
That would be fun as heck so yeah why not. Canon belongs to nobody, after all. The more members characterize themselves the easier it is to build up on that so yeah sure!

Offline Froneezy

• I'm just here for Lewd-Tan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2018, 07:06:30 PM »
Dammitt Lego- I mean rubix! Another great canon story that I'm not apart of. I demand to be added now!

Are you even still working on this bro?

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2018, 08:15:50 PM »
I mean if not I would offer to write another chapter, just for the lulz, of an important mission (or wild goose chase).

Offline rubixmaestro

• Global Moderator
  • Mellorine ~ !
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2018, 08:25:09 PM »
*Years later*

Huh? What? AH right!

Damn, I hate letting awesome projects slip.

Yeah go for it Mahlua. I'd definitely be interested in seeing what happens.

@Frone who is this Lego you keep on mistaking me for? I know not of such an upright totally not-perverted gentleman!

Welcome to the core. Panty shot or blood, brother. Panty shot or blood.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2018, 10:26:04 PM »
Since our good friend hasn't uploaded in a while and I said I'd offer, I went ahead and wrote the chapter.

Just as a forewarning, it turned out...a lot weirder than I anticipated. It did that thing that writing sometimes does where you went in with a goal in mind and things happened in the scene that changed everything and now you're in a mess.

Sorry to our grand lord Hasith in advance. I had meant to pull a joke but ah, it got weird.

Portal travel always looks cooler in the movies. In reality, it’s quite disorienting. Mahlua, Coryn, L—Rubix, and Lewd-tan stepped through the dimensional gate and found themselves on a dimly lit street back at MR City, right where their targets would be.

“This is the part where we split up and nail our targets, gentlemen,” Lewd-tan said.

The three ninja-clad raiders gave a sharp nod at their orders, and Coryn and Mahlua set out in their search.

“And as for you,” Lewd-tan chuckled, turning to her remaining companion, “Come with me.”

Rubix nodded, following the clack clack of her heels. Who needs stealth when you have brute strength?

---

MR-tan usually ran the buses, so at night, when they weren’t running, as far as Mahlua knew, she could be anywhere. The raider supposed a good place to start looking for clues would be the bus depot, which…where the heck was that again? With a sigh, Mahlua turned to the nearest alleyway with a fire escape. A simple wall jump had her on the ladder and walking up towards the roof.

The city sprawled before her like something on the clickbait for a cyberpunk synthwave YouTube mix. She scanned the skyline for any trace of the huge parking lot-garage hybrid that housed MR city’s public transit system. Surely it would be in the center circle of town, right at the heart of everything, like the administration buildings. That would make sense.

Mahlua gathered her courage and began leaping from building to building in the direction of the tower. She’d figure out what to do if MR-tan was there—or wasn’t—when she got there. Before too long, the depot came into view. She halted nearby and scanned the location.

A light shined from inside. Someone was in, at least. From the small satchel at her hip, Mahlua drew a pair of binoculars to get a closer look. The two windows didn’t appear to give away any details until a figure walked in front of them and rested against a counter. A closer zoom revealed MR-tan, in the flesh.

It was time to move in.

---

Coryn couldn’t believe he was doing this. He just knew that somehow Rubix would claim his actions were motivated by “twue wuv” or something stupid like that. They were men—well, men and Mahlua—on a mission. That mission just happened to be lewd photographs.

Either way, his feet carried him along the familiar streets leading to Doodler’s old studio. A “Sorry, We’re Closed!” sign met him at the door. It had been that way for a while. He reached for the doorknob, but hesitated. There was always the possibility that she wouldn’t be there at all. His mind wandered to what happened to Hoovesandhorns. She faded into a ghost specter. It’d be hard to take a lewd photo of that.

The scientist shook off his thoughts and turned the knob. It didn’t budge. Of course she had kept the place locked up. Busting down the door would attract too much attention. Thankfully, he cybernetically enhanced himself a lockpick into one of his fingers. It wasn’t meant for breaking into girls’ apartments, mind you; sometimes there were just too many keys to keep track of for the whole Science Division. He gave it a whirl, and within a couple of minutes, the door clicked and creaked ajar.

“Man, this feels weird,” Coryn muttered to himself. Even so, he stepped inside, making sure to close the door behind him.

---

“So, you know where Hasith sleeps?” Rubix asked.

“I know a lot more than that,” Lewd-tan quipped, continuing her strut, craning her head to examine around every intersection.

It was about then that Rubix realized how awkwardly phrased his question was. He facepalmed. “Anyway,” he said, “It looks like you were the one handing down orders this whole time, so I have to ask—why Hasith? Do we have some specific clientele for these candid shots?”

Lewd-tan’s lips curled into a menacing smile. She stopped and faced her partner-in-crime, crossing her arms. “You’ve heard that Hasith hates yaoi, correct? To the extent that he breaks out in hives?”

Rubix nodded, eyebrows knitting together as he tried to connect the dots.

“Let’s just say there’s a reason for that…”

Rubix’s eyes widened in shock and horror.

“It’s nothing too terrible, of course, but you could say that his body type is a, how do you put it? A novelty in that regard. It’s completely fair that he doesn’t want to be a part of it. I don’t think most people are particularly keen on being exposed to what rocks their boat instead of floating it.”

“I don’t think this is such a good idea anymore,” Rubix said, straightening his posture. “I mean, that’s kind of cruel, don’t you think? If we’re selling his image for something he strongly doesn’t want to be a part of.”

Lewd-tan arched an elegant eyebrow. “And how is it much different for the girls?”

“I—ah…” Rubix rubbed the back of his neck guiltily. “But, I mean, we don’t mean to harm anybody’s reputation. That was never the goal here.”

“By all means, explain what the goal of Vouyer Corps is? And how loyal are you to it?” Lewd-tan leaned against a streetlight and cocked her head back, baring her pink eyes seemingly into Rubix’s very dual-soul.

“Man,” Rubix sighed, “This was supposed to be an ecchi comedy story, not some heavy show-me-the-error-of-my-ways illumination…”

Offline Last

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2018, 11:13:00 PM »
I feel incredibly guilty just reading this. This is part of the reason I changed my handle around these parts. I'm not made out for this kind of work. Y'all realize I only act tough to hide my soft soul right guys? Buddies? Pals?

Friends?

*Pulls hood over head and cries softly in the corner over what you're making me do*

Offline rubixmaestro

• Global Moderator
  • Mellorine ~ !
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2018, 07:51:51 AM »
*Tugs at brown paper bag*

Gawd at least give me an assignment that fits my perversion.

Nicely written. Also post music links if you have anything specific in mind for your piece to be read with if you can? It's always fun to see what the author intended for BGM.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2018, 10:01:57 AM »
I mostly just listened to this YouTube mix while writing this one. I guess it kinda works for a soundtrack.