If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: When Society Fails Us  (Read 1466 times)

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
When Society Fails Us
« on: February 10, 2018, 05:18:41 PM »
List any news topics you think are interesting when it comes to alternative lifestyles. To Bronies to people who marry body pillows.

Link news article or just summarize it.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
Re: When Society Fails Us
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 05:21:55 PM »
This incident is quite interesting and speaks volumes on our society as how are we suppose to act, especially when we enter positions of power.

So this lady was a dominatrix, she did it for money as an actor, and she was fired from her police job because of it. When they found out. What the hell right? i remember when i was in college, some girls wanted to do "artsy" stuff but couldn't because they thought it would prevent them from finding work. They wanted to be teachers.

Eventually, we need to side with these people to show that society can move past it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kristen-hyman-former-dominatrix-fired-hudson-county-new-jersey-sheriffs-officer/

Offline Taikichi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 03:58:28 PM »
And here I thought it was 2018.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 11:01:07 PM »
Oh yeah no here in my state we still have the Immorality laws on the books. The college of ed here at my uni tells people to live a county away from where they teach and even suggest buying alcohol two counties away to be safe. Those immorality laws affect really stupid stuff about our personal lives. For example, if I move in with my male gay friend, as a person with a vagina, I could be fired by the immorality law for living with a man I am not married to. The pressure is super real for those of us going into education. Literally no one where I work can find out that I am associated with this username.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.