If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Ya boy Fro in the House!!!  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Froneezy

• I'm just here for Lewd-Tan...
    • View Profile
Ya boy Fro in the House!!!
« on: January 18, 2018, 05:39:17 PM »
Yo yo what's good everyone. It's ya boy Froneezy aka The Fronomenal One from Mangaraiders, and I just wanna let yall know a couple of things about me:

1.) Im trash at drawing ecchi because I'm trash at drawing, period.

2. I have no idea on how to write a ecchi story

3.) I actually don't read much ecchi.

(Damn... Do I even belong here...?)

But I'm here anyways. So don't mind me too much. I'll just kick back, relax and lurk around for awhile. And when I feel like I'm ready, I'll write the most trashiest ecchi story you guys have ever seen. So trash that it'll probably end up actually kinda good. Maybe...

« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 05:52:52 PM by Froneezy »

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ya boy Fro in the House!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 06:31:34 PM »
We are definitely happy to have you, Fro! It's all right if ecchi isn't your particular thing, seeing as I'm definitely more on the "smut" end of the ecchi spectrum (which isn't really on the spectrum). Feel free to browse, comment, and participate in the discussions. All feedback is welcome!
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 07:16:08 PM »
Hello new friend.

You are very welcomed here. Everyone loves ecchi. Even if they won’t admit it. You don’t read ecchi. You witness it as close as humanly possible.

Also, what the hell is that avatar of yours?

Offline rubixmaestro

• Grand Supremer of The Voyeur Corps
  • Global Moderator
  • Mellorine ~ !
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 07:46:30 PM »
Yeaup, I question that too. I need to watch that toon whatever it is.

Welcome aboard the den of perversion Frono
real life has sexy graphics

Offline Froneezy

• I'm just here for Lewd-Tan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 02:16:18 PM »
@Mahlua: Thanks. I'll be here chit chatting for the most part. What do you mean by the smut end of the ecchi spectrum, though? Like the dirty side of ecchi? Like the one alley in the ecchi world that most would usually avoid? Excuse my ignorance, just curious.

@Forlorn: I typed in "Afro cartoon girl" in Google images and that's what I ended up finding and using as my avatar. I have no idea on where it's originally from lol.

@Lego- oops I meant Rubix: Thanks for the welcome brother! I'll be sure to snoop around your personal den and snatch away all of your cat girl waifus! *Evil laugh*

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2018, 03:52:08 PM »
I believe I've had to explain this somewhere else on the site before as well. Smut, lemon, slash, erotica, adult content, explicit content, parental advisory, rated R/M/18+--they all basically mean the same thing: things are going to get nasty. I don't know why I keep thinking that it's common knowledge. It's like y'all don't lurk enough or something idk.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.