If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Merry Christmas EcchiWorld People !!  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
Merry Christmas EcchiWorld People !!
« on: December 24, 2017, 09:55:50 PM »
Merry Christmas EcchiWorld People !!
[/color]

Hope you guys enjoying holidays ! Today I need to goto my friends house for kinda small Christmas lunch. They also moved to new place this month and also they are Christians. Plus his wives birthday was on 24th. I prefer to stay home today relax but I can't skip this one.

What you guys gonna do today and tomorrow ?

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
Re: Merry Christmas EcchiWorld People !!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 10:01:32 PM »

Offline Last

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 10:08:25 PM »
I've got a nice full bottle of Jack Daniel's to get through the day with. But it's the first time in a long time that my family isn't really doing anything with the other parts of the family. It'll be a nice, quiet Christmas for once.

Still, the Jack is a nice insurance policy.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 10:15:54 PM »
Ach, y'all with the alcohol and me in this country being just under the legal age--!!

I don't really have a lot of plans. I'll probably just be hanging around the internet and practicing art things and finishing up a project--basically the same stuff I've been doing since I got home. Already had my family get-together this weekend.

If I could, I'd totally go for a nice eggnog mix with somethin nice. Southern Comfort maybe.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 10:36:02 PM »
I can't get away from formal family dinner which has been tradition in our family since probably prehistoric time long  before Jesus. Not a big fan of it except for all the good food. You get interviews by all elders and they always find something wrong with you which they have plenty of advice how to fix. But again food makes facing old battalion is a worthy course.

Merry Christmas everyone !!!