If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: devola's pit  (Read 9211 times)

Offline devola

• View Profile
devola's pit
« on: October 12, 2017, 01:37:24 AM »
So I probably can't post these on the main MR forum but I recently went on a sexy adventure learning how to draw my characters nude and in erotic ways. These are the awful results. Nice thing is though, I did get a lot of practice and it's an interesting challenge to draw your OC's in this way. I had to really consider what kind of character my main character is once I took her clothes away. Thankfully I think I managed to capture her in these images!

This was such good practice I'm gonna do one of these for all of my characters, it was really good practice for coloring and lighting in particular!

https://i.imgur.com/KqNjCWH.jpg (NSFW Version)

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
Re: devola's pit
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 12:11:54 AM »
Wow this looks really good !!! Do you have more of these ? :D

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 07:57:22 AM »
Thanks! I do sort of, I'm kind of new to drawing lewd but I do like doing it. Here's a WIP of the next piece I'm working on, it's still a ways from finished.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 08:42:43 AM »
Damn, even though it's a WIP, it looks good. I don't really like the neck area though.

Also, I think you busted this website cherry with the first full frontal nudity illustration.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 08:46:43 AM by Forlorn Serpent »

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 01:00:30 AM »
Thanks! Yeah I noticed the issue with the neck as well, at this point it might be a bit too late to fix it, gotta catch these issues earlier, oh well.

Here's a sneak peek at my next piece, I'm redoing the first post I did now that I've got a better understanding on how boobs and pelvises work.

Also do let me know if full frontal nudity is too much!

Next step! Almost done but not quite there yet.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 07:27:16 AM by devola »

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 03:00:42 AM »
For the sake of gender equality, we're gonna hop the fence on this next one boys, this is first for me so please be gentle  ;)

As I wrap up the other pieces here is a little sneak peek at the WIP sketch for the next one!

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 10:33:23 AM »
Ewww, anime guys are the worst!!! But, diversity should be maintained.

There is a Hentai section where you can make your gallery for those "artistic illustrations". You can keep this gallery ecchi level.

I keep wanting to make my hentai gallery.

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 04:42:29 AM »
Anime guys definitely are, this was a real struggle for me.

I'm not sure if I want to try explicit hentai yet, though I'm not gonna write it off. I'm actually have quite a bit of fun drawing suggestive stuff just because it's so different and new to me. Understanding eroticism is not easy and I like this challenge.

And yeah, I'll keep genitals out of this gallery going forward!

Here is the current WIP of this piece (image is quite big):
https://i.imgur.com/8YDcgtA.jpg

I think I made his face way too pretty   :-\

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 06:24:17 PM »
I think that's a girls face. Oops microagression. But seriously, the eyes you used lol like typical female eyes.

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 02:35:09 AM »
Since this is just a progress update I'll drop this one here, made some changes to the picture! I don't want to clutter the other thread

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2017, 06:12:47 AM »
Some ecchi work finally? Sort of? I dunno, but have some WIPs of pinups I'm working on!

Araragi Karen and Hitagi Senjougahara from the Monogatari series

This one might be crossing a line between ecchi/hentai  :-\ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, though it's just a sketch so far

https://i.imgur.com/QVhFAqA.jpg

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2017, 07:34:15 PM »
Haha, yup. That last one definitely crosses a line somewhere.

I appreciate all the hard work gone into these, and I can add to my statement from the earlier workshop (I've been going through the forum in a weird post order, sorry about that). It does look like the lineart cleaned up on the right hand figure as I expected. One thing that I notice in your lineart is a range of line thickness, and at times, the line seems to disappear, although the color is maintained within the outline. This is a nice touch, but I wonder if in some particular areas it might add something to tone it down and let the technique be something special for focus areas? Just an idea, of course, and not really much of a formal "critique" of anything.

I'll keep up with you on the discord, and in the meantime, maybe I'll finally get something ecchi done.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2017, 04:30:49 PM »
Thanks for the advice Mahlua! Definitely a neat observation, I've been playing around with line weight a lot on the non ecchi stuff, just haven't done anything recently to warrant posting about in terms of ecchi...

That being said, while I'm having a go at action poses and things right now, I figured I might as well just upload what I do have since I'm not sure when I'll be returning to lewds. I do enjoy drawing them but priorities ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here's a half finished picture of Tsukihi I was working on, not sure if I'm ever gonna finish this...

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2017, 10:32:58 PM »
It's perfectly fine if you don't finish it, I think. Sometimes having rough lineart with a few slapped colors is pretty good on the portfolio...that is, for this low-traffic, run-down, slow-as-hell site to have any content.

Definitely take your time and do what you want to do first. That way, when you do get around to ecchi and lewd stuff, your heart will be in it, and there will be more energy for effort to make it great.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline rubixmaestro

• Grand Supremer of The Voyeur Corps
  • Global Moderator
  • Mellorine ~ !
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2017, 11:54:16 PM »
Man love your drawings in space Devola. And anatomy so on point I don't even critique anymore. Just intenesely sweat like the guy at the window there.

Dat hug pillow tho hahahaha.

Switching things up is okay, and you can definitely polish stuff if you want to, so leaving some unfinished in your case isn't like a trend that will continue or anything haha. (Unlike some of us)
real life has sexy graphics