If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Yuri Ecchi Anime  (Read 1176 times)

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
Yuri Ecchi Anime
« on: July 10, 2017, 01:20:22 AM »
So guys post any good Yuri Ecchi Anime you have watched. Better post good stuff with lots of fan service.  ;)

My List

01.  Yuru Yuri

02. Queens Blade - I think it's Yuri. Its all about chicks fighting other chicks and doing lovly dowvly with other chicks.

03. Battle Girls: Time Paradox

04. Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo : Full of girls stuff. There is only one guy and he is not enough.

05. Haiyore! Nyaruko-san

06. Kampfer

07. Kuttsukiboshi

08. Strawberry Panic

09. Candy Boy

10. Seikon no Qwaser

11. Fate/kaleid liner PrismaIllya 2wei!

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
Re: Yuri Ecchi Anime
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 01:30:41 AM »
Hmm well I think I have seen plenty of these Ecchi Yuri Anime. Don't remember names of these but lets see.

01. Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo : I know you mentioned it but im watching this one these days. Surely lots of girls into girls and there aren't many boys around.

02. Sakura Trick : It's a standard Ecchi with usual stuff, Romantic, comedy, Slice of life along with Yuri stuff.

03. Riddle Story of Devil :

05. Sasameki Koto

06. El Cazador de la Bruja

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 09:24:26 AM »
I'm definitely recognizing some of these names, and others are on my to-watch list, and still others I haven't yet seen the name of. If I had to make a list of some of my favorite ecchi-yuri anime, let's see what I can add to not overlap with you guys...

>Here's where I'd put Maria-sama ga Miteru, except it's not an ecchi, but just as a light-hearted slice-of-life with some shoujo ai elements, it's worth a mention
>Kanamemo
>Simoun (I actually own the entire box set collection of this anime on DVD)
>Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne (ofc)

Also just for the record, the ED for Candy Boy is addictive as f---.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 11:47:17 PM »
I was told to mention Aoi Hana and Kashimashi. Both of these are Yuri with Ecchi moments.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 05:54:06 PM »
Funny, I don't remember Aoi Hana being all that ecchi...I mean, it was all right for what it was, I suppose. Overall, like, Sasameki Koto is the ecchi version of Aoi Hana to me.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.