If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Music that Gets You in an Ecchi Mindset  (Read 1638 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
Music that Gets You in an Ecchi Mindset
« on: July 03, 2017, 02:37:20 AM »
Music is a great connector of people across language barriers and many other things, and sometimes, there are some musicians that can entice the mind in certain ways that make you start going down the naughty path with your mind.

Now, be it for lyrics or just the general feel of a song, I figured we could do justice to music that isn't afraid to do something like what ecchi does with visuals.

Instantly, for me, a guilty pleasure of mine comes to mind: Blood on the Dance Floor (BOTDF). They have quite a few songs, but that one is a funny one. Granted, this band isn't meant to be taken seriously, like, at all. Somehow scene kids still drool over them like gods, though. For some example tracks:
"Candy Land"
"Call Me Master"
"Sexting (ft Jeffree Star)

Of course, they aren't the only ones I listen to when I want to imagine some naughty, twisted things. Good ol' Simon Curtis has me for lyrics that for some reason give me yaoi vibes. In particular, "Flesh" is a song I've associated with "blackrom" since my Homestuck years, and dear Lord I'd eat up some Mindfang/Redglare to this. Unf. Similarly, "Super Psycho Love" is the anthem for just about any yandere (or, to a lesser extent, some other deres).

Man, finding all these links for this is taking up some time. Yeesh.

Anyway, I guess to keep this a little shorter on myself, I'll throw in just a few more necessary songs:
Gotta have something by Myah Marie and the myth, the meme, the legend, "Bruises and Bitemarks" by Good with Grenades. As one last extra, I guess because I've gotten addicted to it lately, "Or Nah" by the Weeknd (although I prefer this version.)

So that's more explicit music, so be aware of all that 18+ stuff. Also, I may come back and also start talking about music that turns me on, because that helps me write some interesting works. I figure why not make this kinda thing an open forum, since for a lot of people, music helps them focus on their work, be it writing or drawing.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
Re: Music that Gets You in an Ecchi Mindset
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 06:24:38 PM »
I should look into this. I have never ever, ever, ever been turned on while listening to music. I know, as seen in media, you want to set the mood for a chick. Like, putting on some sensual music and fixing up the bedroom. So I see it in women. But for guys???

I need "balloons" to be flopping  ;D I'm glad that fan ecchi AMV and even Hentai AMV  are growing.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 06:38:44 PM »
That reminds me that this exists. One of my girlfriends sent it to me a while back. Falls under both categories.

As for your observation, that may well be the case, as some studies suggest that women are more stimulated by thought (e.g. reading, thinking about music, envisioning with imagination, etc) while men are more stimulated by visuals, (i.e., in your case, "balloons").

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 08:12:04 PM »
I just thought i should add this here. You can take it any way you want it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fzuXQF_wIU

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 11:46:25 PM »
It's been years since I heard this song, and I accidentally stumbled upon it again. This is such a nice throwback. Both the song and the music video are excellent.

The song is "Buttons" by the Pussicat Dolls. Gotta love those sexually aggressive women!

And yes, the actual name of the band is spelt with a Y, but the censor went and got me on it, so I had to misspell it to have their name understandable.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 01:06:56 PM »
I was working on Reset and this song came on.
Reminds me of Ecchi-tan herself and how she fights. I should really get checked for synesthesia, because I can't really explain why this song "feels" like a literal fictional character, lol.

TW for some kinda violent lyrics. Same reason I didn't post the lyric video I found instead.

"Paint Hell Red" by Angelspit

Offline Last

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 05:49:09 PM »
Yeah definitely. Ecchi-tan is like, the definition of a beserker. Every time I write a fight scene for her I invariably end up using a mindless self indulgence song or similar.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2018, 05:53:34 PM »
I just listen to MSI all the time. Hilariously enough, the song that was playing as I was finishing up Reset chapter six was this. Now, I've always believed that my iPod has been a little psychic (while uploading the minutes for a Halloween ball committee, the song "This is Halloween" came on, ffs, and I have 2000+ songs, and things like that happens regularly), but this might've been one of its brightest moments.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2018, 06:25:45 PM »
I think I accidentally found a theme for MRverse's Mahlua:
"Rendezvous"

Synthwave works out really nicely for our little lightning witch.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2018, 04:20:28 PM »
There are some really underrated (and risque) Rihanna songs and I just feel the need to share all of them, since they often inspire my inner freak:

"Let Me"
"That La La La"
"Push Up On Me"
"Cockiness (Love It)"
"Red Lipstick"
"Skin"
"Question Existing"
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 05:15:00 PM by MahluaandMilk »

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 05:47:57 PM »
Update: I finally threw together most of the naughty songs on my computer into one playlist simply titled "We Hoin'." Originally I just slapped a bunch of stuff together to burn on some CDs for my friend to play in the car on the way to the con we went to, but I later went back and combed through my library to flesh it out more (So that explains the weird semi-alphabetization and why it seems like two playlists shoved together). I still feel like I missed a few tracks that could still be on the list, but this is already 10 and a half hours worth of heat. Feel free to check out any of the songs, and if you have a question as to why any particular track made the list (like, there are some where the lyrics aren't even vaguely sexual), then feel free to ask. Be warned, though, that I might just answer honestly.

Offline Froneezy

• I'm just here for Lewd-Tan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 09:03:59 PM »
The tittle on some of these songs leaves little to the imagination.

I feel I know everything about you just by looking at this playlist, Mahlua...

Also, "Skinny little bitch" is a insane tittle for a song.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 09:12:13 PM »
Well you certainly learn a lot. Protip: look up the English translation for "Hizamazuite Ashi wo Oname" and its lyrics (it's the ED for Princess Resurrection--shouldn't be hard to find). THAT will tell you all you ever needed to know and more.
Funny about "Skinny Little Bitch"--the song itself is about beauty standards. It's only on the list because the way she says "Bitch" in the chorus gives me a hot chill. Mmmm~