If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Mahlua Plots (Dun Dun DUUUN)  (Read 3010 times)

Offline rubixmaestro

• Grand Supremer of The Voyeur Corps
  • Global Moderator
  • Mellorine ~ !
    • View Profile
Re: Mahlua Plots (Dun Dun DUUUN)
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2018, 02:15:04 PM »
I haven't touched KH yet because I'm eternally cursed to be out of the loop. My RP days familiarized me with the necessity to whip out the lemon pen. I'm not quite aloof about it yet, but hey it works. You do what works for you, and yeh you've gotta believe there's a market for it.
real life has sexy graphics

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mahlua Plots (Dun Dun DUUUN)
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2018, 02:22:40 PM »
I know that there is certainly a market. The question is: is this the proper marketplace? We do have an 18+ section now, so there's no technical problems. Just social anxiety problems. Like, "crap, these guys know me. Is it going to be awkward?" Sure, I talk about sex...to a ridiculously high extent. But talking about it and actually writing it are quite different.

I've also had a few other fanfic ideas for a while, and I wonder if turning this into my alternative NSFW fanfic post site would catch some attention, since the only other site I use is FFN (I hate AO3 on sheer principle of being so posh and clique-y) which is nearly dead these days. There are a couple of Bleach ones I've had in my head for a while (including a rarepair/crackship that I continually thirst for) and I wouldn't object to taking requests...maybe for a small fee, but requests nonetheless.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.