If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Mahlua Plots (Dun Dun DUUUN)  (Read 4763 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mahlua Plots (Dun Dun DUUUN)
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 06:09:29 PM »
Here's another idea that's been floating around my head for quite a while that's just now finally starting to take some kind of form.

What I wanted to do was write about a vampire guy who doesn't like the way vampires operate--one of those poor vegan blokes who thinks drinking blood is bad. He excommunicates himself from the vampire community and becomes a wanderer, only to wind up living in some rat's-ass cheap apartment in a city run by something like the werewolf mafia, or it could just be a city of werewolves. In either case, the werewolves hold it against him for being a vampire and being in their space, so they're pretty suspicious of him at first.

Then she happens. This beautiful woman sweeps into his life and makes him question everything. She's a werewolf, of course. Damn near everyone in town is. The difference is that she doesn't really care about his vampire sappy nonsense. In her opinion, if he wants to live in this city, he should live by the rules of its people. On one hand, she invites him to embrace who he is, but on the other, she gives him an outlet to be a part of the werewolf community, participate in their parties and assimilate their culture. She teaches him to respect his body and to feed it properly, among other things.

When he gets down to it, he starts to see her other side. It's a softer side--a side that's stressed out from always being "the Alpha female". It's not that she isn't one, but rather that being a leader is often an incredibly lonely thing to be.

In short, I want these two characters to sort of turn each other's lives around, with all sorts of stupid comedic shenanigans in between. As a relationship, it would likely pay out that she's the one in charge. What makes me want to post this here rather than on MR is that I want it to have that ecchi quality humor. I feel like it could heighten the story in that becoming-an-independent-adult-with-needs kind of way.

Ship or sink, what do you guys think?
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2018, 06:15:09 PM »
I can see it. So you have an effeminate male and masculine female dynamic?

Ecchi wolf humor, sniffing butts.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 07:45:09 PM »
I hadn't thought of that, but now that you've said it, it'd be despicable to not include the joke at least once.

As for their designs, I had actually imagined the female to have long blonde hair and the guy to just have that stereotypical emo cut. I don't typically think of power in the range of masculine=dom or feminine=passive, because I simply know too many people who break that myth. There's a difference that I see between an active/aggressive female and an active/aggressive male. They can both have basically an equal level of power, but what they do with it tends to be a little different.

But, then again, my idea of the "gender binary" is skewed.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2018, 11:14:23 PM »
Lowkey I've been thinking about doing a Raven/Blackfire fanfic in which Raven vehemently denies being gay but Blackfire sees right through it. Mostly haven't even started because one: college is a sledgehammer to the lungs and schedule, and two: their age range in the old Teen Titans cartoon weirds me out a little bit, and chronologically speaking Blackfire would already be in exile by the time they'd be a more comfortable age.

A decisive, final decision must be made and I don't wanna.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2018, 08:50:04 PM »
WTF do it! I’m so into teen titans Go, where reading your fanfic and knowing TTG will be comical.

Don’t mind the age thing.

If anything, I’ll write a fanfic and share it with you.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2018, 08:42:43 PM »
I'll make it my summer project, if only just for you, mate~

I just want someone to read and review my garbage. It's the little things in life that make me happy.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2018, 07:01:53 PM »
I am currently working on the beginnings of what may be the first MRverse story based in EcchiWorld. Dunno where it's gonna go quite yet since I'm just drabbling, but my guess is that it'll involve the Vouyer Corps to some degree. Maybe that can turn into a discussion when I finish the first chapter.

Just a heads up.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2018, 08:16:47 PM »
Update: so that project does not involve much of Vouyer Corps at all. It kinda ran away with itself and I'm just along in the backseat wondering where the hell I'm being taken to with that story.

Will probably start that Blackfire/Raven thing since at the very least Forlorn is interested in reading it (and I value your judgement, probably because I lack enough of my own to see how bad of an idea that is).

I've also been wondering when I'm going to bite the bullet and really start doing lewd ecchi art. I mean like the panty shots and the suggestive "come hither" poses. And how much of that is going to be anthro art. Man, I've really got to get my name out to start getting paid at all. Part of me jokingly wants to use my physical appearance for some of them, but then my logical mind is like "that's a horrible idea considering you're trying to keep on the downlow." Thankfully I have like 100+ OCs to choose from for any reason or no reason.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2018, 09:15:47 PM »
Another update: after talking with a friend of mine about the potential stuff regarding the Blackfire/Raven fic, I have actually figured out a way to not have to deal with the age issue quite as much, while keeping with a canon in a way that doesn't annoy me to death. I did a quick refresher through the Wiki and everything. I have some ideas for how to start and such now. I just need to get on writing it. It'll be weird having two writing projects going simultaneously, but hey, maybe if I do well on that fic I can upload it somewhere else and open the possibilities for some writing commissions? I saw someone else open for those on FA, so why not?

Actually, that gives me an idea literally right the f8ck now. I can write lewd oneshots for y'all here on EcchiWorld, for a cheap price.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2018, 06:17:01 PM »
Update: as of chapter twelve, Reset is 18,681 words. My current longest running fic (a Vocaloid fanfic, actually) is 23,359 words. Considering that it looks like Reset will require at least another six or seven chapters, and current chapters average at about 1,300 words, it will break my record for longest project.

Why am I like this?

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the Teen Titans fic thing. I just started plotting it on paper this afternoon actually and then had the great idea for how to turn it into more than just self-serving yuri. More details will become available as I actually write the damn thing, maybe.

Offline Last

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2018, 09:32:02 PM »
Always nice to see something be a little more than self serving yuri. We certainly don't lack for that.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2018, 10:52:42 PM »
Y'know, after discussing that succubus dream I had in the Lewd Dream Thread, I had a thought.
That premise would make a hilarious manga.
The life and times of a low-level succubus who keeps getting assigned to frat house tragedies.

I'd need to work out how having so many victims wouldn't make her powerful very quickly, so like, maybe people who go looking for succubi have more tainted energy than those who simply fall victim, y'know, unconsciously and/or nonconsensually. Fear factor probably plays a role.

Maybe she doesn't get powerful because she doesn't like the idea of simply taking power by force and being against it makes her the white sheep or whatever.

I dunno. Just an idea that I'll probably forget about until I look back on this thread.

EDIT: and the succubus's name shall be Kyrnasha.
Context: as stereotypical and unfortunate as it is, I do have a bit of a running and working relationship with a demon who has given her permission to use a heavily modified version of her name. And I do mean heavily modified.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 04:21:33 AM by MahluaandMilk »

Offline Last

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2018, 09:56:52 PM »
I don't know, I can't imagine whiskey dick helps much in the succubi/succubeed(?) equation.

"As it turns out, a dozen drunk frat guys are only equivalent to one normal sober guy."

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2018, 12:02:32 AM »
You said it, not me. :laugh:

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2018, 06:47:23 PM »
I've been thinking a lot lately about maybe picking up the pen and writing smut again soon. I know I said I was going to tell some stories in a heavily modified way after I finish up Reset and it can occur within Ecchiverse, but I also just...used to write a lot of smut. I wonder if I was any good at it, but I'm too scared to open the old folder. (Edit: oh gods I looked and it is just as bad as I thought it would be. Too many descriptors, too many adverbs, paragraph structure did not lend itself to pacing. I was such a horny teenager...)

In any case, another diddly-darn fanfic has come to mind because my roommate is trying to play through all the Kingdom Hearts games before the big reveal of KH3 this January.

Possible spoilers, depending on what games you know
and whether or not you've been keeping up with the trailers
The Dark World in BBS 0.2 is so beautiful and really gets my ruinenlust going. And, since Aqua is there for approximately ten plus years all by herself and eventually succumbed to darkness, I wouldn't really mind writing her just kind of giving up fighting, leaning back, appreciating the stars and the fragments of fallen worlds in shambles around her, and a delightful side of masturbation, perhaps accompanied by the return of Phantom Aqua for some degradation and clone-cest, eventually spilling over into why Aqua's heart fell to darkness.

Truth be told, though, I'd be a little nervous writing something like that and sharing it here. I'm not sure that some of you guys who know me a little more personally wouldn't feel weird reading my lemons. On the other hand, though, it might actually catch the attention of some of the guest lurkers.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 07:13:45 PM by MahluaandMilk »