If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Chit Chat, 18+ Edition; Beware the TMI  (Read 14776 times)

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
Re: Chit Chat, 18+ Edition; Beware the TMI
« Reply #150 on: October 31, 2018, 09:44:50 PM »
Well Hope to see it soon. Maybe better have a separate topic of that. You can post it in the topic. even do questions and answers and then you can even build a better story based in all the info u gather. :)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #151 on: November 01, 2018, 03:16:46 PM »
I actually already spoke with them about what I plan to do and what pseudonyms I have set up for them. I got the okay from all of them to begin writing it, but it will work better as an Ecchiverse canon story after Reset is finished.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2018, 11:53:52 PM »
Hopefully at least 1 of them will join us. We really need more active members and I can't think of any new way to attract them.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2019, 11:24:09 PM »
Ohshi whaddup.
I'm starting to get more active on MR, so y'all know what that means. More Reset, hopefully. Maybe a chapter by the end of the week? Ehh??

But yeah I reviewed a comic here for you all. It has taken over my life. Also been practicing shibari. And I have two subs. Well, a Little and a Sub-ish. My Little Girl is...awkwardly enough an ex of mine in the sense that I kinda cheated on my girlfriend in high school with her...AY, YO, KEEP YOUR FINGERS OFF THAT REPLY BUTTON FOR A SEC. I KNOW IT'S DUMB SOUNDING BUT HEAR ME OUT.

I've known my Little Girl since high school. The main problem with the whole cheating relationship was lack of communication and me being polyamorous but my girlfriend at the time was monogamous. There was always a very sexual spark between my Little Girl and I, but as time went on, particularly because of the cheating incident, I became less a lover and more a mentor. She has a tendency to drop off the face of the earth on social media, and living in another state, it kinda destroys having a normal immediate relationship, so when I started talking to her a while back, I did that stupid thing emotions make you do where you blurt some dumb ish and was like "Look, you've been telling me that I'm a better parent to you than your mother for years. You've even made me Mother's Day gifts like, two separate years. Do you want me to be your Mommy, or nah?". So yeah. That's a thing. She is the only partner I've ever had that I've felt comfortable calling Princess.

As for the other one...we're still not quite sure what to call it. There was even an awkward night at a friend's place where we tried to have a nice private little chat about via texting but a nosy friend dragged us and made it basically a roomwide discussion. Either way, my sub/girlfriend is such a noob and very socially anxious...but, interestingly, as we've discovered, a lot of her social anxiety just flat out dissipates when she is bound and blindfolded. Like, I'm not exaggerating. During that whole public discussion about our maybe-relationship-what-is-this-thing, a friend actually gave me two strands of I think parachord or something and a scarf and then boom hands bound and restrained behind her head with some simple shibari and a blindfold later and there were no more loud outbursts and far less awkward apologies and she was basically talking like normal. Sh8t's whack. She's also the one who gifted me the most beautiful thing I've ever been gifted: the heckin five volume so far collection of Sunstone. What makes it difficult for me to label is that neither one of us are quite sure what we want to get out of this, and whether or not there are or are not romantic elements. Just ask Forlorn about my explosion/mini-rant to him over Discord about our sorta-date thing and the whole first kiss. Still can't tell. Oh, and she's greysexual. Low libido, almost ace. I, on the other hand, in case you're either new or somehow missed the memo, am very much the opposite: libido higher than Snoop Dogg on a private jet on April 20th. Needless to say we've already discussed that tension.

Other than that, another quasi-orgy in my living room, and working my feet off, and therapy going well, it's finally about the time of year where I need to start figuring out whether or not I'll be psychologically cleared to go back to University. Because yeah, depression sucks. But man, I need a car. I'm also learning German via Duolingo. It's such a sexy language. Like good gods I even wanna %$#@ me when I'm speaking German.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #154 on: March 10, 2019, 10:30:15 PM »
 Are you talking about 2 friends/partners/whoever or one person. because in a way sounds little like same. Plus it's good to see you are getting back on your life. and You haven't around for a while here. Well I was not around either since I was sick for like 2 months.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2019, 08:39:02 AM »
To clarify: two separate partners. My Little Girl is someone I've known for much longer. I only met my other sub sometime last year.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2019, 10:01:43 AM »
@MahluaandMilk

Shibari is tie up stuff right ? I remember it from Nana and Kaoru Manga. One interesting Manga, that one. haha. Sounds like your sex like going crazy as usual. xDD

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #157 on: March 11, 2019, 07:05:31 PM »
Shibari is a particular style of "tie-up stuff", yeah. I actually just got a pound of 4 ply jute cord to practice with. It won't actually restrain for jack diddly because it's 4 ply cord instead of rope, but that's actually what makes it so good for practice. I do plan to have fun with that.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 14, 2019, 01:11:25 AM »
So can you do it your self or you need someone else help ?

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #159 on: March 14, 2019, 01:10:49 PM »
Oh honey, please. I do the tying up. I've only practiced smaller things on my legs because I get bored.

I think you may be forgetting that, despite how subby I act, I do have a dominant streak.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #160 on: March 14, 2019, 01:42:56 PM »
This is something I wouldn't understand. Rope and things haha

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Ms. Fanservice
    • View Profile
    • Email
Remember That Time..? Yeah, It Happened.
« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2019, 04:12:04 AM »
I may have mutually broken off with my two partners recently, but something sort of amazing happened last night.

The person I've been really wanting to go after for quite a while now (read: like two years) was taking me home from an event, and I may have pulled off the smoothest, suavest bullsh8t in my life.

I turned to her and said, "You know, the conversation earlier reminded me of this hilarious conversation my roommate and I had. We were trying to figure out 'Is there actually a tactful way to ask for casual sex?'."
She laughed at this and shook her head, saying "Nah, nah..."
I smiled and added, "I dunno, though. How do you think I did just now?"
Her face scrunched up in confusion at first, but then she bowed her head to the steering wheel and quietly laughed in an I-can't-believe-you-just-did-that tone.
When she got herself together a little, I explained, "It's something that's been on my mind for a while and it's been driving me crazy, so I figure having a solid answer will make me feel less out of my mind. Of course, I understand that sometimes physical contact is bleh, so I'll totally take a 'no'."
She stared out the windshield for a moment.
"Maybe. I'll think about it."
I saw that tiny smile.

I think I may have just succeeded in one of the most befuddling interactions people have been trying to figure out forever.

Everyone remember this story? Good. Because I do. and BOY.

I don't even know where to begin so I'll just go through this chronologically.

Since that conversation in her car, things have been mostly the same as they always were between she and I. That is, me being super attracted to her but hardly being able to say anything for fear of breaking some unspeakable tension. Whatever. In the last few months she's started to open up when the group conversations turn sexual, which is frequent in my friend group. In one on one talks, she's even made statements about "Maybe I'll fall under the spell of your weird orgy house or whatever" and about how she'd be totally okay with the idea of having sex with me as a person.

So, I got a cold or something real bad and I had to pretty much be shoved out of work two weeks ago because my manager felt my forehead and was concerned that I might have a fever. Which was probably because I was having a hot flash at that exact moment but I felt like garbage so I wasn't going to correct her if that meant I could go home.

The friend who was available to pick me up happened to be the same chick. The woman I've been thirsty for since freshman year of uni. So like four years. We go back to her place because where I live is more out of town and my roommate would be able to pick me up later anyway and all that jazz. I took some meds to feel better and we just kind of flopped on the couch and watched Ghost Adventures to make fun of it. All pretty normal up to this point. I wind up flopping over onto her to get a better view of her laptop screen, because it's small and hard to see when there's a lot of darkness (which, duh, Ghost Adventures...not exactly filmed during the daytime mostly?).

Eventually she turns to me and is like, "Shall we continue to partake of our fine cheese or do you wanna just cuddle and see where that goes?"

And I just about damn died.

It started with some snuggles on the couch, which were really nice, by the way. And then she mentioned wanting to "play around a little" since her roommate shouldn't be back for a while. As we're going to her room, I hear words I never. Ever. Thought I'd hear come out of her mouth. Especially not directed at me.

"I need those clothes off you. Now."

Unfortunately I was on my period, so the pants stayed, but...Aggressive make-outs were had when we made it to her bed, and she had me on my back in no time. Now I'm normally much more of a take it slow and enjoy the ride kind of person. But she was so intense...I could hardly keep up with her. I could only really hold her and maybe scratch her back. If she was sucking my neck, that gave me just enough of a window to bite hers. More words I never thought I'd ever hear from her directed at me happened here, including "I'm in the mood to make you cum."

Given the whole period situation, things didn't escalate much beyond that. Unfortunately. I asked if there was anything I could do for her to ease that, and then this 8itch just. Wow. What a top. She just goes, "No. This is for me to relax." Iconic.

It seems to have been left open ended for when I'm off the rag, so maybe sometime this week we'll see if she's still "in the mood to make me cum." Because hot diggidy damn I ain't been topped like that in...(counts on fingers) gods, eight years! And y'all...y'all...I been hung up on this girl for so long. I just about couldn't believe it was finally happening.

Worth noting that I have pictures of the hickies she left on me. I left some on her, too, but no pictures of that. It was kinda funny sometime last week, when I was over there with some friends. She was wearing a longsleeve pajama shirt, and usually she's the first to complain that everything is too hot. F@#$%ing polar bear of a woman. Someone actually pointed it out. "Wow, you wearing fleece in this weather?". We're all probably lucky that friend didn't know the reason, or couldn't discern it.

Offline Last

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2019, 10:31:29 PM »
Well good for you for finally getting somewhere with that Mahlua. Hopefully that will go somewhere for you, and it wasn't just a passing thing for her (of course, how would I know). Good luck!