If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Chit Chat, 18+ Edition; Beware the TMI  (Read 17288 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Chit Chat, 18+ Edition; Beware the TMI
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2017, 02:08:41 AM »
I'm not sure Reddit is exactly a reliable source for that kinda thing. Of course you'd attract the toxic ones there. (It's odd how so many toxic ones exist and I don't generally run into them.)

My view is simple: some things work for some people and not for others. There's no such thing as one-size-fits-all because life is complicated and people are complicated.

Ugh...extremists. (facepalms).
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2017, 01:10:28 PM »
When we were talking about this Adult chat topic I thought lots of kinky stuff gonna be discussed here. But more serious discussions happening. lol

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2017, 02:14:49 PM »
@Kakashi  that's what happens when you have rational adults who are interested in a broader view of the world 8)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2017, 03:12:38 PM »
@Kakashi  that's what happens when you have rational adults who are interested in a broader view of the world 8)

Also, idk what it is, but it seems like people interested in ecchi do tend to have the capacity for intelligent dialogue, contrary to popular misconception/belief/memes.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2017, 11:53:44 PM »
Yes. This proves it . Even peverted minds can have smart minds and have an intelligent conversation than some closet cases who act like virgin Merrys twins. I'm glad it turn out to be like that. haha

Of course those kinky talk is fun too.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2017, 02:37:56 AM »
I mean there was the time I took the lead over my ex-girlfriend (not my ex-master) while in a sera fuku. I had her call me senpai and bound her hands with the red scarf. That was pretty fun.

It was a Hell Girl sera fuku, to be exact:

Of course I could also talk about how D-ring belts are a fantastic invention, or what it's like to have a knife's edge to close to your skin as you shiver, or the time I made the same ex mentioned above orgasm so many times in fifteen minutes that it all blurred together too much for her and she can't remember past eight, nor how she squealed and called me Mommy.

I don't hear much from her these days. We crashed and burned, as high schoolers are apt to do. She picked herself up from what I hear. A while back (like, a couple years ago--I was still a college freshman, and this was before Rose died) we did talk on the phone and I asked if she missed me, and she grumpily (albeit cutely) replied "Shit, yeah! It's like nobody around here knows how to f8ck!" As crude as it is, it's a compliment I hold dearly.

Offline eukocar

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2017, 06:42:17 AM »
I mean there was the time I took the lead over my ex-girlfriend (not my ex-master) while in a sera fuku. I had her call me senpai and bound her hands with the red scarf. That was pretty fun.

It was a Hell Girl sera fuku, to be exact:

Of course I could also talk about how D-ring belts are a fantastic invention, or what it's like to have a knife's edge to close to your skin as you shiver, or the time I made the same ex mentioned above orgasm so many times in fifteen minutes that it all blurred together too much for her and she can't remember past eight, nor how she squealed and called me Mommy.

I don't hear much from her these days. We crashed and burned, as high schoolers are apt to do. She picked herself up from what I hear. A while back (like, a couple years ago--I was still a college freshman, and this was before Rose died) we did talk on the phone and I asked if she missed me, and she grumpily (albeit cutely) replied "Shit, yeah! It's like nobody around here knows how to f8ck!" As crude as it is, it's a compliment I hold dearly.

:-[
Please accept me as your apprentice!

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2017, 03:26:29 PM »
Well I mean the best people to ask about how to please women are women themselves. Besides that, communication isn't just important--it's a necessity. Everyone's different, and that's true regardless of assigned sex at birth and partner preference. Kinda like some guys like having their balls grabbed while being given a blowjob and others, not so much. Some girls like their breasts to be played with, and others, it does nothing for them. Explore, play around, and if you're too embarrassed to talk while having sex, you're probably too tense. It's not about the orgasm so much as the give and take (at least generally speaking from my experience). Don't be afraid to try things, but probably asking first is a good idea. Eh, then again, some things you find out accidentally, like my discovery of my ex's weakness to having her ear nibbled at.

Basically, get comfortable with the human body and talking about it and all its strange places.

Of course, it's also a good idea to know what you like. I personally encourage engaging your entire body during masturbation to see if you have any of those strange hot spots (the technical term is "erogenous zone", I believe). There are some blanket statements that can be made, but they no means apply to everyone. I guess I can make a quick list.

Some common hot spots are:
>The lips, believe it or not. It can be that simple.
>The neck or the nape of the neck connecting to the shoulder.
>The lower back, typically also called the "small" of the back.
>The nipples, true even of people assigned male at birth. There's a reason nipple piercings are so popular.
>The gentiles, which should be a no-brainer.
>The outer hips and inner thighs.
>The ass, in some form.

Again, some restrictions apply and everyone likes their touch differently. I find that instead of scratching downward where your nail hooks in, it drives people crazy to use the other side, i.e. the top side of your nail, to gently scratch or apply pressure to sensitive skin. Biting isn't good to try against bone, and when around sensitive flesh, it's more of a pressure thing than a try-to-make-your-teeth-meet thing. Unless your partner likes to go hard, it's best not to bite and scratch anywhere close to full force.

Well, here'd probably be a good place to mention two important acronyms: SSC and RACK. SSC is Safe, Sane, Consensual, and always applies to every act. All participants should be in minimal danger (i.e., keeping toys clean, personal hygiene upkept, condoms or dental dams present, etc.), they must be fully aware and conscious of the situation and its potential hazards and consequences (persons under the legal age of consent are excluded here, as they are legally defined as unfit for determining these consequences), and all parties must be willing and consensual to the acts without force or coercion. That should be common knowledge, but I dunno what kinda guests come by and read this stuff, and education is important. Now, as for RACK, it's usually applied to more edgeplay situations, like myself and strangulation and knives, as I mentioned previously. It stands for Risk-Aware Consensual Kink. Similar to SSC, it outlines specifically that for kinks that involve danger, (i.e. strangulation, biting to drawing blood, bloodplay itself, intense bondage, and any other thing you could think of that might probably cause injury if done wrong) both partners would do well to be knowledgeable on proper use of any equipment used and the human body. For example, if you wanna tie someone up, it's probably a good idea to know what it looks like if someone is losing circulation, or if you're the one being tied up, you should probably have a way to signal "hey, I can't feel my fingers. Time-out."

Safe words, or words that can be said during sex or a "scene" to cut it off, are imperative to this kind of thing, especially in some "scenes" such as rape fantasy or a fighting struggle of sorts, where "no" and "stop" may be used to enhance the scene. It's a precautionary measure that should be accounted for in open communication with a partner.

In short, I guess:
Talk to your partner about what you like, what they like, what y'all want to do, what possible risks there are, and how to minimize them. To assume makes an ass out of you and an ass out of me, as the old saying goes. Communication is a good way to avoid that kind of embarrassing situation.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2017, 10:13:28 PM »
Interesting stuff from MahluaandMilk ! We should have a whole thread dedicated for this genre but for real life stuff. :)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2017, 11:21:50 PM »
I mean isn't this kinda the real-life thread?

But, if you're suggesting that I could write something with my sexual knowledge for ecchi/hentai entertainment...you're probably right. I had something half in mind as a joke, but with some switching around, I could probably do the 50 Shades thing and turn a fanfiction into an actual book by switching some names and situation around a bit. And it'd be better, and actually accurate to the BDSM community by, you know, NOT BEING A WORTHLESS, TOXIC, ROMANTICIZED PIECE OF ABUSE BUTTERED UP AND SLAPPED IN INK ON THE PAGES OF SOME POOR BOOK WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THAT SHIT.

Remember kids: IRL, the abuser's past experience with having been abused does not excuse them for being an abusive asshole.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2017, 09:51:53 PM »
This is a first. If you are into animated hangings watch this. Sexy women being hanged animated hentai.

I'm not into this but I thought it's worth a share.

Does anyone want to discuss this?

Alright, the video was a little too much for this group.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 02:44:23 PM by Forlorn Serpent »

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2017, 01:00:33 AM »
It's not so much that so much as the fact that the Wi-Fi I use is from the University and I don't know how closely they monitor IP addresses and what sites are visited and etc.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2017, 01:07:28 AM »
What video are you guys talking about ?

@MahluaandMilk : Most of us college creatures use public wi-fi from somewhere. This is why you should use a VPN. That way they can't see what you watch or do. They can only see the ip address of the VPN.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2017, 01:08:01 AM »
See, I don't even know what VPN stands for.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2017, 01:13:32 AM »
Well it's basically you are using another PC through your PC. It saves bandwidth too I think. Lots of people use these to watch Anime or other things which are not available for their locations. It's a great help when you want to watch Hentai stuff but you use Work or School / Dorm Wi-Fi.

There are plenty of free VPS providers out there. You should look into this. It can be very handy.