If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Chit Chat, 18+ Edition; Beware the TMI  (Read 17286 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Chit Chat, 18+ Edition; Beware the TMI
« on: June 08, 2017, 12:55:35 AM »
Here you guys go, for popular demand reasons. Here we can talk about all the hoo-has and the hoonannies we want. View at your own risk. Fantasies will probably be shared. Just no nudes, please. Have some class.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
Re: Chit Chat, 18+ Edition; Beware the TMI
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 01:36:42 AM »
well if we want to share about us so we can vent, i will share this

I am straight. I am not interested in physical sex. I lost my virginity at 18. I have only been with one person. I only made out with two people. I was in a three year relationship, first relationship btw, and broke up because it was boring. I hated her family (she had father issues and brother envy), she was a pentecostal christian and i was raised atheist. Not that my parents were atheists, but  they didn't put religion on me. So that relationship ended in 2012. I've been "abstinent" for five years and I am  not really thinking that will change any time soon. So that means i'm gay according to my family. Not hitting on women = gay over here. The machismo is strong in Texas. Even in Austin. I do find women attractive, i just don't want to have sex with them.

it's debatable, but i'm the LGBTQA ACE for life!

Offline Maniac

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 01:50:20 AM »
Well if Im to describe that department, well I lost it at age 16. 2 vergins trying that looks cute in Manga but not always fun in real. Anyway that relationship didnt last.long. We were young and she was full of jealousy. Plus I was not having a full.understanding of emotional crisis of 16 years old teen chick. After several short term relationships now Im in an open relationship. more like friends with benifts. Somethings our real life friends have no idea.

@ Forlorn Serpent Did you read what admin said about Japanese men ?

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 01:54:06 AM »
@Maniac
no, i was gone for the day. I saw that there was a lot of activity in the chat area. Did he say it in the chat or was it way before?

Offline Maniac

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 01:55:41 AM »
I think it was in fun facts topic.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 02:01:04 AM »
I've heard about that. Well i don't think it's unnatural to prefer a fake GF over a real Gf. Love is love. I know a lot of people who would prefer their pets over their significant other. Remember, in 20 years, we will all have sex robots.  ;D

Japan will crumble unless they create robots to take care of the elderly.

About the "getting a japanese wife," i don't fetishize ethnic groups. I really hate how men here [the US] want an asian girl because they are not western. Idiot, if you bring them back with you, guess what culture they will incorporate. Plus, westernism has already spread everywhere. That being said, i do like looking at hot Asian Girls. Miho Ichiki. She is a JAV star. Very pretty. 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 02:04:37 AM by Forlorn Serpent »

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 04:05:38 AM »
Oh, the cashing in of the V card. I was a freshman in high school when I went down on my first girl, which would put my first time at thirteen, but the act was never reciprocated to me until after my sixteenth birthday. Quite some time difference there. I've had some long-term relationships. It's quite possible that I'm polyamorous, but I wouldn't know since I've never experimented in that department.

My first experience with a man was when I was sixteen as well; however, I don't like to discuss that matter at length because it was power pressure done horribly wrong, and I wanted to do it for the master I had at the time. Sadly for poor little old me, her master thought it would be cute to set up a little "family," and I was the lowest rung on the ladder, so to speak. He was twenty-seven. I had wanted to kill him since I first heard of him for the pain I saw behind my master's eyes that he put there. Still, I choked down my vomit and fire and slept with him. For her.

The act itself was fine. I almost had fun. The circumstances surrounding it, however, make it a completely different story.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 04:42:28 AM »
@Mahluaandmilk

So which one was you?

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2017, 09:55:49 AM »
Don't joke about it. Leaving her after that still weighs on me like a motherf---er. Last night I could barely sleep, and that's probably why it came out here. But, what can I do except cope with it? I was just a kid, for gods' sake. There's a trauma there, nothing like war trauma, but still something noticeable enough to have me shoved in and out of shrinks' offices as long as my cruddy on-and-off federal insurance will allow. Not that I can really think anyone here knows what it's like to have sex with a person you've only fantasized about killing and getting away from. She finally left him a couple years after I left, and then wound up with another guy just like him, more or less, and now she's dead because she couldn't take it.

But, alas, I can't truly discuss my sexperiences without mentioning his contribution. He was a rotten, terrible, scumbag, emotionally abusive excuse of a man who already had a wife and kids when he took in Rose. Thankfully, after surviving all that, the pure misandry, androphobia, and otherwise disgust for men I used to carry has faded away into simple logic: there are bad apples in every bunch, and he was one of them. I wanted to tell people around my town for years, but thinking of her made me stop, because I wanted her to not be mad at me for ruining something she thought she wanted. Now, years later, nothing will really come from me telling anybody, but maybe I still should, now that she's gone.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 01:31:58 PM »
This kind of trauma stay in for long period of time. Looks like your shrink visits haven't helped a lot. You should talk about it but more important you need to leave it behind and move on. That's just one rotten egg you stepped on and it's history. Better let it to be history rather than let it make your life miserable.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2017, 04:07:35 PM »
Obviously, an illegal act was done, statutory rape and possibly other crimes. Why not report things to the police for the first guy?

I know it's easy to say get over it but I know it's not easy. I hate firsts for that very reason. There are so many triggers.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2017, 04:35:24 PM »
No evidence, and I don't know the logistics of how they'd ever prove it. Innocent until proven guilty and all. I can't prove he was there that night since it was a secret gathering. The only eyewitness is dead, and even if she were alive she'd never have gone along with it. Besides that, my parents would wind up getting involved, and there'd be no way of explaining to them how this happened.

On the other side of things, I don't even care that much anymore. Yes, it's royally f---ed me up in the head ever since, but I'm content in knowing that her blood is at least partially on his hands, and it's a guilt that he'll have to live with, even if he wasn't the primary cause. I know for a fact that just about everybody in that town hates him, as well as the second guy. Thankfully for them, neither one of them showed up to the memorial. They'd probably have gotten cold-blood killed. All two hundred something of us that showed up loved that woman fiercely.

But, yes, there you have it: one of the reasons that I'm so messed up and why, as backwards as it is, the prospect of a younger partner is out of the question for me.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2017, 02:32:16 AM »
Any other drama bombs from other members? I'm interested if others have had cruddy sex lives.

To maybe chancing topics, am I the only one who probably as close to directly responsible for killing someone? I worked a few months in a nursing home and gave a diabetic lady hot chocolate, a lot. I was in hospitality so it was my job to serve drinks. The day after she died, a nurse came up to me and said, be careful who you give sugary drinks too. I had to put the dots together. I was like, fuuuu ccc kkkk. The most messed up part was that death there was just so inevitable, no one cared. I like the lady but everyone hated her. But I'm pretty sure she wanted to die because she was alone. I'm pissed that I don't remember her name. But I can still see her face. She wanted to give me a hat but I couldn't because employees can't take gifts.

It's been a year since I quit and everyone I met there, the ones I liked anyway, have died. I worked 6 days for three months so I really got to know them.

Nursing homes are so depressing.   

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2017, 01:28:27 PM »
Yeah, my grandpa was in one and my mother and grandmother both used to work as nurses. I understand the feeling, although oddly, as a child, I didn't necessarily hate the feeling of nursing homes, just the smell.

Thankfully, as much as I hated that man, I never actually made any moves to kill him. As for diabetics, I wouldn't feel too terribly. All the diabetics I know completely disregard their condition. One of my friends will actually eat straight packets of sugar and/or chug a small bottle of syrup, just because. Others at least somewhat keep a lazy watch what it will do to their blood sugar, but Max...

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2017, 04:07:51 AM »
Anyone open to reveal worst quality of themselves?

I can never make friends. If i don't see someone for more than two weeks, they are dead to me. Then if i ever see them, i will go out of my way to never see them again. I mostly don't go to stores for the fear of seeing someone i know. I feel uncomfortable doing the whole "hey, it's been a while" bullcrap. 

As of right now, i have 0 friends. I'm not saying i'm lonely. I don't feel that emotion. I'm not trying to sound like a robot. It's just the worst quality. I remember my ex had a real problem with that. She never got to meet my friends because i didn't have any. Then she made or strongly suggested i go make twenty friends. This was during college too. It didn't work out  :P.

I am probably the nicest guy you will ever meet.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 04:16:29 AM by Forlorn Serpent »