If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: MGTOW hates Ecchi Manga  (Read 2002 times)

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
MGTOW hates Ecchi Manga
« on: May 30, 2017, 08:03:06 AM »
MGTOW (men going their own way) is divided up into extremes, like any ideological group. I'm not in the "kill all women because they are after us" group. I'm in the "don't be retarded with women because it's easy to ruin your life" group. Which can be mirrored to women as well. I'm not gender exclusive.

So why does MGTOW hate ecchi?
-weak male MC (not alpha)
-strong females overpower MC
-MC doesn't fight back against woman
-MC doesn't have sex with all the women
- MC generally hangs around women and not men

MGTOW ruins ecchi manga (how they want it)
- MC should have a harem
- MC needs to be Alpha from the start
- MC can't have flaws or he is a cuck
- MC shouldn't be friends with girls

I brought this up because I was reading some comments on Prison School. They didn't see the comedy part in the beginning. The comedy being males being dramatically beaten by females in an almost absurd way and everyone is basically in on it. Plus, they didn't like males being dominated from the second chapter on. It's freaking funny because the punishment is over the top. But they see it as an attack on men overall. It's only funny because it would never happen. Except MGTOW thinks it's already happening. Prison school is an underdog story (emphasis on dogs). This makes the ending satisfying when they finally are freed, because they beat the girls at their own game.

I think MGTOW will be more comfortable watching rape Hentai then ecchi.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MGTOW hates Ecchi Manga
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 09:30:53 AM »
So what you're saying is that somewhere there's a group of guys so insecure in their masculinity that they feel threatened by comedy based on weak male protagonists that is intended to satirize the gender "binary"?

That's pretty sad, if I'm reading that correctly.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 01:18:52 PM »
I think MGTOW means well, but you know how YouTubers get, it's always the end of the world. And don't forget to give them money so they can keep talking about how today's women is shit, because it's so hard to do that. It always bothered me that "successful" men ask for donations

I know we are talking about MGTOW but this is the same in almost all extreme groups. I think it's funny that men and women with hardcore values hate anime in general. I'm generalizing of course.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 04:08:02 PM »
YouTubers bother me in general for this exact reason. If you have to pay to go talk to a therapist and rant, why should we, the viewers, pay you for ranting to us?
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.