If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Draw Your Waifu In Bed  (Read 1452 times)

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
Draw Your Waifu In Bed
« on: May 16, 2017, 01:44:25 AM »
Rules:
1. Draw how your Waifu will look in your bed.
2. Nudity allowed.
3. Illustrations of props will be a plus to add personality to your Waifu.

If your Waifu is Meiko Shiraki, I will FREAKING KILL YOU.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
Re: Draw Your Waifu In Bed
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 04:32:37 AM »
Okay, didn't finish. This is a 6 hour work piece so far. I have never put so much time in a drawing. I guess Waifuism does add that little extra.
I'll finish the face soon. It's the hardest part for me since she has a distinct look that i still can't capture.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 04:38:36 AM »
Wow, for six hours, you still packed a lot in. I mean, there's certainly a lot going on there. For the record, I can confirm that drawing a lady you love definitely makes you put in the extra effort. Now, I'll be working on the bikini challenge first, but just you wait. I'll be in here again with my addition...eventually

I seriously wasn't expecting root beer, though. Ah, well, whatever floats your float. Shut up, I'm funny. I swear!
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 04:42:14 AM »

@mahluaandmilk
Root beer is her favorite drink. I hate it but i'll drink it if she pours me some. Just so you don't think i'm crazy, it was stated in the story  :P. I'm not creating a fantasy or anything  ::)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 05:13:53 AM »
Ah, that explains it. I guess it'd be the same for someone to do something similar with Kurisu and Dr. Pepper. If that's the case, then it's a nice touch. I have to say, though, I really appreciate your creativity of putting it all together, especially with the bottomless underwear. I'm a little more simplistic, it would seem.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.