If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Dumb political talk  (Read 1344 times)

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
Dumb political talk
« on: April 26, 2017, 07:19:38 PM »
Since we are all adults, let's have stupid politics thrown in here. Specifically, how sheep gather together.

Anyone tired of seeing the rise of the right because they hate SJW? I'm seeing this a lot on YouTube in the critic crowd vlogs. It's my fault that it's recommended because I watched those vids but now every Effing YouTube video I see is some 20 year old just talking shit about the left. They confuse SJW politics with being liberal and all democrats is the same to being in the regressive left. They just swing right just because they think the right is pro first amendment. I'm only 26 and I see how retarded that way of thinking is in retrospect. I've been politically aware since I was 14 and this swing to be different is stupid. They aren't changing their mind through actual internal discussions but just riding a wave with others. Yeah, it's cool to be on the right, now  :P. All I see is just pandering. They give hindsight critique but dick ride current policies.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:12:10 PM by Forlorn Serpent »

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
Re: Dumb political talk
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 04:35:12 PM »

I am really pissed and disappointed right now. I especially hate the shit posting that is going on.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 04:37:51 PM by Forlorn Serpent »

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dumb political talk
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 06:03:50 PM »
This is why I generally don't politic on the internet. I'd rather just research the issues in things that aren't comments or opinion pieces, but like, by looking at "Well, statistically speaking, will the Paris Climate Agreement actually do anything considering the rise of energy usage in the third-world countries that aren't included in it?" (Hint: it appears not, so no matter what wing you consider yourself in, it doesn't really matter in the long run that President Trump didn't agree to join it.)
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.