If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Jan's Illustrations  (Read 8817 times)

Offline janvill

• View Profile
    • Email
Jan's Illustrations
« on: April 24, 2017, 04:44:39 AM »
new member here. recruited by MahluaandMilk of mangaraiders.:)
I don't have a lot of ecchi stuff at the moment, but here's a couple of recent ones.

commission work. character's name is Roberta.

fanart of Vivian James from 4chan and Mimi from picarto.tv

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Jan's Illustrations
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 02:09:45 PM »
Well, well. Glad to see you've joined us here on the dark side. Excellent work with the two commissions. As always, crisp linework and coloring. At worst some of the posing in the second is a little stiff (I think it comes from the girl in front's arm positions), but good stuff overall.

Also, I'm not particularly a master of the backside, but I did note that the breasts in these works are very realistically sized and placed, which I understand is kind of difficult to pull off sometimes (even in my work, and I have them, so you'd think I'd have an easier time with it...) I'm not sure if I've commented on it on MR, but either way, it's still worth a mention. A+...or should I say 42C?

Ah, that I had the money to pay you for a commission as well, but I'm a broke artist myself xD
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline rubixmaestro

• Grand Supremer of The Voyeur Corps
  • Global Moderator
  • Mellorine ~ !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 09:00:38 PM »
Oh wowie that is pro level stuff right there. We have the new inheritor of Aldritch and Monsters' mantle. Geh the colour works so well. Love the lingerie, and I'm definitely partial to mass on bodies. *nosebleed*
real life has sexy graphics

Offline Last

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 10:01:01 PM »
Welcome! Glad to see Mahlua managed to drag someone in!

Very nice artwork as well! I really like the way you've done the skin tones. It's very natural looking.

Offline Maniac

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 01:51:39 PM »
wow some amazing drawings. Plz post more stuff.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 11:09:31 PM »
Nice stuff. Really nice skin tone and anatomy. Maybe can add bit more details for faces. Hope to see more.

Offline janvill

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 02:37:42 AM »
Well, well. Glad to see you've joined us here on the dark side. Excellent work with the two commissions. As always, crisp linework and coloring. At worst some of the posing in the second is a little stiff (I think it comes from the girl in front's arm positions), but good stuff overall.

Also, I'm not particularly a master of the backside, but I did note that the breasts in these works are very realistically sized and placed, which I understand is kind of difficult to pull off sometimes (even in my work, and I have them, so you'd think I'd have an easier time with it...) I'm not sure if I've commented on it on MR, but either way, it's still worth a mention. A+...or should I say 42C?

Ah, that I had the money to pay you for a commission as well, but I'm a broke artist myself xD

thank you! and thank you for the feedback.:)

and I agree. I'm usually not 100% satisfied with the poses I do. there's something missing from what I'm doing, seems like I tend to make some parts, or sometimes the whole pose, look stiff. I really need to work on that. recently I've been studying works of Neoartcore and Artgerm in terms of anatomy, and hopefully something good comes of that in my own work. maybe it's how I line my work. some parts I tend to do lines that are too straight that they come out looking unnatural. xD

breasts are also a weak point of mine. I tend to make them too "rounded", which really is unnatural to look at. these two were more recent so I think I improved a bit on these gals.xD

thank you and no worries! :D
and yes, the struggle is real in this industry. I myself almost quit when I got so low after getting rejected over and over on projects I apply for.xD but we just gotta keep doing what we love to do. sooner or later it's gonna pay off.:D

Offline janvill

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 02:40:30 AM »
Oh wowie that is pro level stuff right there. We have the new inheritor of Aldritch and Monsters' mantle. Geh the colour works so well. Love the lingerie, and I'm definitely partial to mass on bodies. *nosebleed*

thank you! :)

Offline janvill

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 02:44:26 AM »
wow some amazing drawings. Plz post more stuff.

thank you! will do. I don't have much ecchi stuff at the moment.xD

Offline janvill

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 02:45:15 AM »
Nice stuff. Really nice skin tone and anatomy. Maybe can add bit more details for faces. Hope to see more.

thank you! and thanks for the feedback. will try and add it on the next ones.:)

Offline janvill

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2017, 02:49:00 AM »
older work.:)

fanart of Alice, the "growing large" scene.xD failed on picking the right palettes here but it was a great learning exercise.:)

fanart of Clementia from Valkyria Chronicles.

Offline janvill

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2017, 02:52:54 AM »
probably doesn't count as ecchi, but she's in a sexy pose.xD
remake of my original succubus character, Oriana.:)

and a cel-shade exercise, fanart of I-no from Guilty Gear.:)

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2017, 04:18:54 PM »
I'm noticing that you put a lot of fan art pictures here, I have no idea who they are but how about original characters too?

Even though you said a failed palette test in the Alice one, I have no idea what that means, it still looks great.

2013-2017 looks like a dramatic improvement in quality. It's obvious you are honing your skills.

Offline janvill

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2017, 05:31:00 AM »
I'm noticing that you put a lot of fan art pictures here, I have no idea who they are but how about original characters too?

Even though you said a failed palette test in the Alice one, I have no idea what that means, it still looks great.

2013-2017 looks like a dramatic improvement in quality. It's obvious you are honing your skills.

thank you! :)
with the palettes, it was basically random picking instead of having a cohesive palette throughout the image. kinda like on the Clementia fanart above, I picked the palettes more cohesively to give that blue-ish tint throughout the whole image, and a bit of warm palettes for contrast.:)

and for original designs, as much as I'd like to I haven't had the chance to do a new character. I mostly do fanart these days because of Patreon. some are requests by my patrons, some were backlogs from last year that I've only recently had the chance to finish.xD but I have a couple of originals that I have some sexy pinup ideas for. hopefully if I get some free time I can get to working on them.:)

Offline Touru

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2017, 01:14:55 AM »
These stuff look sooo good !I Would love to see more of your artiwork !

BTW don't we post Artists and writer threads in FB page ? I remember seen few. This thread should be shared there to encourage others to join and post their drawings.