If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Why NTR hentai sucks  (Read 2994 times)

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
Why NTR hentai sucks
« on: April 16, 2017, 02:29:17 AM »
the story!!!!! The plot!!!! The freaking bull crap!!!! I hate the dude but I also hate the girl. I hate the other guy more.

But the real real real reason I hate it is that it always has the best animation. Like really?

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
Re: Why NTR hentai sucks
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 02:31:19 AM »
Umm What exactly a NTR Hentai ? I have no idea. :)

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 02:35:23 AM »
Since I'm so evil, or I just want to pass on the hatred, I'll let you know by giving you an episode to watch. Watch Triangle Blue. Don't get spoiled, watch the anime. There is no gore or anything creepy.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 02:53:19 AM »
A quick Google search reveals that it's basically cuckold hentai. I can see how that would be really grating. It has to be done very well, or a genre like that just falls apart.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 02:56:42 AM »
A quick Google search reveals that it's basically cuckold hentai. I can see how that would be really grating. It has to be done very well, or a genre like that just falls apart.

You ruined the surprise.

The other problem is always how they characterize the girl. Especially, the mind break part that always happens. I'll be okay if the girl just leaves the guy but the girl has to lie to herself that she loves Guy 1 while loving GUy 2' dick.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 03:09:28 AM »
I haven't seen it, so I can't be sure, but there is a huge huge huge HUGE difference between romantic love and sexual attraction. It's possible to still love guy one while being totally mindblown by the cock in you at the moment.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2017, 03:19:19 AM »
I haven't seen it, so I can't be sure, but there is a huge huge huge HUGE difference between romantic love and sexual attraction. It's possible to still love guy one while being totally mindblown by the cock in you at the moment.

I have to disagree. My opinion Obviously. a person has the right to chose and leave but don't lie to yourself and more importantly to your significant other. Sexual attraction is primal. You can't help that. But if you can't control yourself, don't start a long term relationship. However, if the guy or girl knows the other to be a hoe, don't expect them to be husbands or wives. That is different, you knew he risk and lied to yourself that a person would change.

What's that old saying, "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife".

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2017, 03:30:44 AM »
But then...what about people who are polyamorous? That's a very self-centered way of looking at relationships, and is very controlling, almost dangerously so, I'd think.

To clarify, I say that because it sounds like what you're saying is that if you're with one person, you cannot or should not feel sexual attraction to another person, which...is a very, very pressing and nigh impossible demand.

Ah, well. I can't force you to see things differently, although I do have my concerns. Hentai is a fictional genre yes, but the real life implications of your statement there are a little...intense.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 03:57:20 AM by MahluaandMilk »

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2017, 03:57:46 AM »
I do believe in open relationships. But not when one is manipulated into it. Especially when it's just a  Shit test partners give each other for power plays. It is a death sentence for people with low self-esteems. I've probably seen too many bad relationships and why just being with someone exclusively is dumb.

I'm kind of a follower of MGTOW but more like That people should just stop forming long term relationships in general since there is no longer a reason for it. But when I see a person who genuinely wants a commitment with someone, it's not fair to say that it's controlling when they want a partner.. Just be open to a discussion and say what is expected from the start. When you want to leave, leave. The other should expect them to eventually leave anyway if they are smart.

No more chains.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2017, 04:05:35 AM »
I'm gonna chalk this up to that you and I seem to have very, very different ideas of what exactly a relationship is. I personally cannot deal with relationships where things aren't outlined from the start, as in BDSM contracts, and on that note, I agree that forcing cuckolding as a power play is a terrible idea for all parties involved.

However...it's not fair to say that long term relationships are no longer necessary. I guess where I took issue with you in the first place is that you can't squeeze everybody into one path of "this is how to relationship". Things come up unexpectedly and things change, but every relationship is different, with each person and each and every new relationship during one's life. To ride on any value-based assumption is to assume that everyone shares your values, which tends to not work out. Most healthy relationships have some fights occasionally, but the key point is that they work through them instead of leaving. Leaving is for some people, and those people tend to not be the long-term type, but...The long-term type and the short-term type don't have the same kind of relationships, and can't be evaluated on the same scale.

If all of that makes any sense.

More to the point, I think I get the picture that this genre is full of works that tend to fall short on the complexity of the issue it tries to present.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2017, 01:53:16 AM »
Okey I watched the first episode of Triangle Blue. Now I see what you meant. Well I like the graphics but I can't say I like the story line.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2017, 11:07:52 PM »
Not a big fan of NTR stuff either. Japanese seems do lots of Hentai in the genre. Not sure why they are so much into this. BTW this Oni Chi Chi falls under this Genre too ?