If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Aiki  (Read 1849 times)

Offline rubixmaestro

• Grand Supremer of The Voyeur Corps
  • Global Moderator
  • Mellorine ~ !
    • View Profile
Aiki
« on: January 27, 2017, 12:30:02 PM »
Aiki Short Review

Aiki is about a genius martial artist Joukyuu Kunitoshi who is a bastard through and through. And when I mean bastard I mean it. He doesn't hide it and other than fighting only thinks about the next time he's getting laid.

So by default it's not a manga for everyone, despite the surprisingly shounen-esque art style and wacky characters.

The actual plot of the manga revolves around school domination - A girl named Kizuki wants to fight her way to the top, but she needs training to become that good. Through some complicated twists of fate, she finally becomes Joukyuu's student, and things escalate from there.

This manga can be read whenever you like, especially because the plot is so familiar. But don't worry, when the action scenes start going down, it doesn't let up. The final arc is in a place so far from the beginning you'd be surprised and excited for every chapter, but it still feels really familiar.

Though it's a martial arts manga, ecchi makes for a strong part of this story. And it's shameless, no-nonsense ecchi because it makes the manga that much more fun to read. Since this is ecchiworld I  want to point that out, but as a manga on its own I did enjoy reading this.

If you finish the first chapter of the manga you'll have a pretty good introduction to all the characters. It gets much, much better in the future and is full of hilarity and action, but you know pretty much if you'll drop it or not after that first chapter.

real life has sexy graphics

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
Re: Aiki
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 11:44:35 PM »
I have the first chapter a try.

I already forgot the girls names. The black hair one with the defined muscles caught my attention.

The ecchi is low in this one :P. I'm only judging from the first chapter.