If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Hey all!!  (Read 2641 times)

Misyne

Hey all!!
« on: January 05, 2017, 05:26:51 PM »
I'm a new MR poster and saw this forum. Decided to join in the fun!

I like to (try to) draw sexy girls, maybe one of these days I'll post one. Look forward to seeing you guys (and the ecchi...!) around!

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
Re: Hey all!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 08:29:38 PM »
Hello,

I don't think we had any contact in the mangaraiders forum yet, but I'm there too.

You better post some pics asap because that's what I think will bring more attention to this site. Everyone likes ecchi, even if they won't admit it.

Misyne

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 09:38:25 PM »
Yeah, it looks like it's a bit quiet up in here at first glance. However, there seemed to be some massive view counts on people's galleries. We definitely need more pics...!

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 10:35:07 PM »
Well hey again. I'm almost starting to think you're following me around, but then again when these sites get kinda dead I guess you just follow the activity, and that's me. Honestly I need to start uploading more things into my galleries, but who knows how I'm going to have time for anything when school starts back in like two weeks between seventeen credit hours and a part time job. I guess sleep will be for the weak. Here we come, caffeine addiction relapse.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Misyne

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 10:46:33 PM »
Hey! Yeah, it's just that if there's a party, I'm going. And I suppose this place looked like my kind of party.  :P

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 10:51:48 PM »
Not much of a party right now, sadly. I've been working on that trying to do something here at least once a day. I need to get back to doing my arts, seeing as I try to only keep to one fic at a time, and right now I'm more focused on a certain Ace Attorney fic of mine that's been dead for too long. I guess 2017 is the year of revivals, huh?
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Misyne

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 11:31:09 PM »
Definitely. Actually got a bit of spark for drawing myself after having a break from it for probably near a month now. Really trying to hold on to it this time... For some reason, I get these periods of time when I feel like I just can't draw at all, and everything looks absolutely terrible, and then I just stop. Thankfully it feels a bit more natural again, despite the time off.

Started working on a naughty pic to post on here as well ;D