If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: MRverse: Panty Raid 2016 Extended Plans  (Read 1443 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
MRverse: Panty Raid 2016 Extended Plans
« on: December 21, 2016, 02:27:51 AM »
Since we don't seem to have a "develop your story" section, I guess I'll dump this here.

For those of you who aren't aware, MangaRaiders, our sister-site, has a creatively canonical universe based on the forum in which members, as characters, can interact in. In the plans for this universe, there are the Ecchi Twins, who have dominion over EcchiWorld here. According to the GoogleDocs link:

"The [Ecchi] Twins also infamously host “The Great After Christmas Panty Raid” on the evening of December 26th. The objective is to steal the panties the Twins have placed inside of MR Tower. The Twins wait at the tower as guards, and all challengers begin on the city’s walls. Challengers must then survive the booby-trapped gauntlet that the Twins have turned the city into, get past the Twins themselves, and steal the panties. This is only a symbolic victory however, as the real prize is that the winning raider gets to spend the night with the twin of his/her choice.
   No one has ever claimed this prize, and it is unlikely that anyone ever will."

To help get my creative juices flowing back, since I can't find the motivation to work on my other projects, I figure I'll take this challenge. I extend my invitation on MR to members here who aren't MR-based to write you in as a participant (or audience member for the show).

I also may or may not be planning a special after-fic post-chapter (...wow, that's called an epilogue. Good job with the words there, Mahlua.) for the victor of this event, should there be one. It will likely end quite comically, but since this is EcchiWorld, I was thinking about posting the epilogue as a here-only treat. If you guys would like, I can upload the main story both on MR and here as well for convenience.

I have less than a week, but I'm sure I can get it smoothed out. Nothing like a time crunch to get the gears turning.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 02:44:22 AM by MahluaandMilk »
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
Re: MRverse: Panty Raid 2016 Extended Plans
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 08:53:25 AM »
Looks like a good plan. Maybe few from MR might be willing to join here too. lol I guess it's better do the story there and post final version here since MR is lot more active than Ecchiworld.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MRverse: Panty Raid 2016 Extended Plans
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 11:47:56 AM »
Admittedly the idea was to leave a cliffhanger "maybe they were victorious, maybe not" ending so that people would be coaxed to follow the EW link I leave as the final chapter with appropriate trigger warnings and whatnot so that maybe a couple of people will join in over here and get a little traffic that way.

Would've used the spoiler function but it doesn't seem to let me as a user expand the spoiler to see what it's hiding.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.