If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Beach is ending What next ?  (Read 3264 times)

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
Beach is ending What next ?
« on: August 06, 2016, 12:02:28 PM »
So next week we will see the last chapter of Bleach Manga. I have been reading this for years and I have no idea what I will read next.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Beach is ending What next ?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 01:19:17 PM »
Well if you like Bleach (just a note that you spelt "Beach" in the title, btw), but you'd also be fine with something a little (a lot) darker, I know that the Claymore manga has over 20 volumes. It's a fantasy/action/drama about half-human half-monsters who were created with the blood of monsters who feed upon humans with the purpose to be strong enough to destroy them and human enough to keep fighting. The art can take a little getting used to, but the characters and stories I personally feel are very good. (Outside of maybe Clare. She has the charisma of a wet onion.)
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 01:10:30 PM »
Ah Typo in title ! my bad ! haha

Well I did check Claymore and it's not exactly my type of Anime. I like Action Comedy type. I'm thinking about Once piece or Fairy Tail.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 01:12:38 PM »
I think I bought first season DVDs of both those Anime couple of years back. Only watch few episodes. These are okeish I think. I have find those DVDs.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 01:21:46 PM »
Well I did check Claymore and it's not exactly my type of Anime. I like Action Comedy type. I'm thinking about Once piece or Fairy Tail.

Ah, that's a shame. I personally don't care for One Piece or Fairy Tail, and I don't do a lot of comedy you could say. I also don't care much for Blue Exorcist, but it might be your thing.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 11:18:34 PM »
Blue Exorcist sounds interesting. I have watched several like that but this one looks good too. I wonder if Manga is good as Anime.