If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Ecchi Manga about SM / BDSM  (Read 6710 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ecchi Manga about SM / BDSM
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2016, 04:24:49 AM »
Oh no, there was definitely sexy fun times, as rare as they were, but simply saying, I was her slave, nothing more. I could have grown to be her pet, but her exploits looking for her other satisfactions with men drove me to, as I mentioned, a toxic jealousy.

Ahh I thought it was a master not a Domina.

Master can be a gender-neutral title. She was not a dominatrix. That's kind of another subcategory all together. She was my Mistress, by gendered terms, but I tended to call her Master, and she permitted this.

I willingly became her servant because I wanted to see the side of her she often hid from others. I wanted to be her trusted consort, someone she could come to for anything, and if that meant being in a lower position of power, then so be it. You may be vaguely correct about "having feelings", but those feelings aren't always ones of "romantic" love. Love comes in many forms, and often times I believe BDSM relationships fall more on companionship than romance. The only time it's a crime is if the original safety agreements are disregarded, or lack of what's called SSC: for safe, sane consensual.

The long and short is that you can have BDSM without your romanticizations of there being something like "twoo wuv" involved.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2016, 04:46:18 AM »
I think any type of relationship needs some type of emotional attachment. Might be one sided but still I don't think it can be survive without it. I have seen so many of those Friends with benift type relationships and whatever they say usually one of them have some hidden feelings and willing to move to next level.

This other person was same age as you ?

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2016, 04:53:25 AM »
This other person was same age as you ?

About three years my senior, actually.

But, the way I see it, people view "love" entirely too much through a rose-tinted glass. Yes, basic respect, trust, communication, and being able to tolerate one another is crucial to any "relationship" of any sort for it to survive. But, just as some people are asexual, some people are aromantic, and as such, aromantic relationships exist, and that doesn't mean that they're unhealthy, nor does it mean that someone is "secretly in love with" the other. Trying to pin an emotion on hypothetical situations is ridiculous. Just as you've seen friends with benefits situations fall on that side, I have seen just the opposite, where they were totally fine with things the way they were.

Love is really just a societal construct, really, and it comes in many forms. I tend to show concern for and look after my younger friends, because I care about them. I thought because of this at first that I was in love with the first friend I started acting that way towards, but I came to realize that it was all more of a familial type of love. Love is really just chemical reactions in the brain anyway, so how can it dictate what everybody's life is supposed to be. It all seems more to me like people are being told to "be in love" because it's the "normal" thing, and that just doesn't jive with me.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2016, 01:27:07 AM »
Romantic side of love has been something people has debated for 1000's of years. Sometimes can't live without it and some don't need it at all. We can't generalize love either. Sometimes it can be just a sexual attraction but because modern society and culture we just try to let it out out as love sometimes.

Anyway I guess it's impractical and hard to keep a proper BDSM relationship when one of them ends of emotionally involved. 

Offline Maniac

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2017, 11:57:39 PM »
Anyone know a good BDSM Manga to read ?