If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Ecchi Manga about SM / BDSM  (Read 6751 times)

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
Ecchi Manga about SM / BDSM
« on: July 27, 2016, 02:44:03 AM »
I have just remembered that NANA TO KAORU is one of my all time favorite Ecchi Manga. So Here's a thread dedicated to these kindy Manga and Anime.

01. NANA TO KAORU : One of the best written Ecchi Manga I have ever read. A superb story creation. Its BDSM but none revealing

02. He Is My Master - A simple Ecchi Comedy Anime.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ecchi Manga about SM / BDSM
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 02:46:48 AM »
Neither of these titles are particularly about BDSM, but Demon King Daimao had the character Fujiko Eto, who had BDSM tendences, and Rosario+Vampire, of course, had Ruby Tojo. Outside of that, Dance in the Vampire Bund comes to mind, although that was more of a Master/Servant relationship out of status and royalty than a more normalized BDSM relationship.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline Yuki

• Yaoi and Yuri Manga are Fun !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 02:49:02 AM »
Hmm interesting why NANA TO KAORU is not BDSM ? Of course it's categorized under SM in many Manga sites but I though it goes beyond that. )

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 02:54:22 AM »
Hmm I had same idea.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 02:59:04 AM »
Neither of these titles are particularly about BDSM

I was referring to the titles I named directly afterwards, in which I named one character who exhibited BDSM traits. I've never seen/read the two you listed, so I can't say for certain on them. Sorry if that was confusing.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 03:04:42 AM »
Forget about My Master but plz check the Nana to Kaoru. I want to see your opinion about this one :)

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/nana_to_kaoru/

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 03:16:27 AM »
Well, I just poked through a bit of the first chapter, and I can say that certainly is BDSM, but sadly, I can't read manga online for very long, as it's frustrating for my eyes for some reason. I'll look into maybe buying a copy sometime somewhere...

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 03:32:33 AM »
Aha I knew it is. It has Bondage stuff and lots of other SM things. Also it's not a comedy and many other Ecchi. I think it has an Anime too. There are to none animated movies but I think only first one is good.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2016, 03:45:28 AM »
Yeah. My definition of BDSM is a little skewed, though, I guess, mostly because I was in one of those relationships for about two and a half years. There's just a huge difference to me between "bondage stuff and other SM things" and what I would consider a more "real" BDSM relationship, because of that key word there, "relationship". To me, in its purest form, a BDSM relationship is a true master/servant or master/pet relationship, not as a bedroom getup and not as an occasional thing. It's constant, and usually requires an outline of sorts to avoid confusion in other social situations, such as when the submissive is at work. Then again, I recognize that there are many ways to live the lifestyle, but to me it is and will always be that: a lifestyle.

Trying out some BDSM-inspired fun in the bedroom is totally fine and normal and I'm happy to see it, but I do get a little snippy and nitpicky about what it means to me.

Just wanted to clear that up, since this topic kinda begs the question. I'll reinstate it: my beliefs are simply based on my experience. You're free to disagree with me.

Offline Yuki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2016, 04:01:32 AM »
Haha in my case I have no real life experience in that department. So everything I have seen as BDSM are what I have seen in movies and stories. Those stuff are mostly bed room related than whole day to day life. BDSM looks more scary to be than SM.  So you had been someones pet ? haha

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2016, 04:07:32 AM »
Yes, and I made the mistake of falling in love with my Master. Whoo boy, do I have stories and psychological tendencies that would make Freud have a giddy schoolboy fit like on a field day.

IMPORTANT EDIT: I don't know why I didn't go back and fix this far earlier, but after my experience having had a Guardian, that is to say, another BDSM relationship, I do recognize that love is an element that does play into BDSM in many cases. I feel like I should almost apologize for letting my toxicity skew things when as a member of the community I should probably do well to educate others and make sure I have everything right before spouting all of that. To clarify this, I consider loving my previous Master a mistake solely because of how toxic things became even though she outlined from the beginning that it would probably never form into what I wanted. Nevertheless, I was a child and I don't exactly blame myself for having been manipulated by an unfamiliar situation.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 01:06:05 AM by MahluaandMilk »

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2016, 04:09:23 AM »
I thought that's what is the end result of usual BDSM stuff. End up in love. )

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2016, 04:12:17 AM »
Ohohoho, no. Definitely not in my case. As my Mistress even told me when I had to leave because of the toxicity I was building up over things like jealousy, she never loved me and she never would. That's just not how it was with us, although I had loved her all that time.

Perhaps that can work for people whose relationships are structured slightly differently, but it's definitely not one-size-fits-all or a definite sign of romance.

Offline Yuki

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2016, 04:16:26 AM »
Ahh I thought it was a master not a Domina. Maybe she was not into Yuri or maybe her idea is a relationship without an emotional involvement.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2016, 04:19:21 AM »
I think in modern day if someone one willingly become submissive into a BDSM role that's because she or he has feelings to the one who dominate. With no feelings I don't think anyone would do it freely and if it goes like in those BSDM stories then it's become more like a crime right ?