If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Favorite Ecchi-Fanservice/Kinks?  (Read 10205 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Favorite Ecchi-Fanservice/Kinks?
« on: July 24, 2016, 02:14:51 AM »
We all have 'em. No point hiding 'em. That's why we're here, in any case. Some things just get to us and make us react. That's what the ecchi genre thrives on. I use the term "kinks" here very generally, seeing as how this isn't about 18+ material, but seeing as "ecchi" means "naughty", it can be done, loosely speaking.

So, I'll just make a simple list of a few of the things that ecchi graces me with that I am a fan of the fanservice of:

>BDSM, which in ecchi is usually teased by a sadistic or masochistic character, e.g. HOTD's Saeko Busujima. Seeing her beat the sh-- outta those zambehs followed by what she did? Heartthrob. On the masochistic spectrum, my bae Ruby Tojo from Rosario+Vampire comes to mind, as she is quite blatant about what she wants, particularly in the manga. To beat a lightning god because of that? Well, now...
>Purple-haired girls. Not sure why, I just seem to gravitate towards them. See Saeko Busujima above, GITS:SAC's Major Motoko Kusanagi, and Demon King Daimao's Fujiko Eto, and etc..
>Goths. Victorian, Romantic, Traditional, particularly Cyber...This doesn't really need much of an explanation, I don't think. Goth chicks are simply the bomb-diggidy, especially if you can find one in an anime. Heeeelllllllloooo Re-L Mayer.
>Megane. Wish it weren't true and overly cliche of me, but I have a soft spot for glasses girls.
>That dark chuckle. You know the sound. The shivers are real every time man. Related: good voice acting in the lower, more powerful and sultry range of the female voice. Like, yes please? Related: most out-of-context giggling or moaning that can be misconstrued as "something else".
>Older characters. Again, Ruby and Fujiko come to mind. Maybe it's because I crave a more experienced touch myself? Regardless, they're the characters I tend to gravitate towards.
>Vampires. And Witches. Why these two monster types in particular? We could be here all day with me psychoanalyzing myself about it. I just find power attractive is the extremely short version.
>Femslash or femslash teases. My gods. Princess Resurrection spoiled me on this.

Inb4 Coryn admits about catgirls.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
Re: Favorite Ecchi-Fanservice/Kinks?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 01:03:13 PM »
An interesting topic I need to organize my thoughts before putting a proper reply here. :D

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 01:17:28 PM »
Pink hair girls ! - Zero Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, Lala from To Love Ru, Momo Belia Deviluke from To Love Ru, Moka Akashiya from Rosario to Vampire,  Ikaros from Sora no Otoshimono, Simca from Air Gear, Teacher of KissxSis .. I can go on and on about these cuties. My favorite fan service stuff ! Im not a big fan of pink in real life but when it comes to Anime these girls with pink hair are the best !

Ecchi Maids - I love this costume and there are many nice Ecchi Anime with Ecchi maids. Love this type of fan service.

Cute innocent type fanservice - Rare fanservice stuff of innocent girl charactors like Hinata, Haruna Sairenji from to love ru etc.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 02:59:44 PM »
Just for that, I have made a note to myself to draw outer Moka in a maid outfit for you at some point in the near or distant future. Eventually.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 01:01:59 AM »
Well I have to say I like those girls with Pink hair and also Girls with short purple hair.

Plus I'm a maid dress fan too. :)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 01:40:24 AM »
I guess a related question would be if you're more of a tit person or an ass person. Literally all of my friends fall into the latter category and I do not understand given that I firmly fall in the former.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 01:47:27 AM »
I think there is an trend for the latter category these days and it seem celebs are getting fixed that often too. haha.

Offline Yuki

• Yaoi and Yuri Manga are Fun !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 01:49:28 AM »
+1 for maid costumes. I find it really sexy and attractive. Also for some strange reason I like cat girls, you know those sexy tight cat costumes made from latex.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2016, 01:53:06 AM »
Latex is all right, but I prefer leather, although it has a tendency to chafe. That might also give way to a particular kink of mine in the direction of appreciating nice footwear.

It's not like I'm one of those for bare feet or socks or whatever, but a nice set of boots are a nice set of boots.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2016, 01:55:44 AM »
@MahluaandMilk 1+ for sexy asses ! haha. I think these days guys prefer ass to breasts. Pamela Anderson age has long gone. Or maybe it's because most girls have fake racks these days.

btw looking forward to see your character in maid dress ! xD

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2016, 01:58:55 AM »
Even my friends of the female species (including all sexualities here) tend to be ass women as well. I guess this phenomenon just kinda skipped over me. Ah, well. I'm used to being of the slightly less popular opinion.

Offline Yuki

• Yaoi and Yuri Manga are Fun !
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2016, 01:59:30 AM »
Latex is all right, but I prefer leather, although it has a tendency to chafe. That might also give way to a particular kink of mine in the direction of appreciating nice footwear.
It's not like I'm one of those for bare feet or socks or whatever, but a nice set of boots are a nice set of boots.

oh yes boots are important. It makes the whole costume perfect. Plz I think wearers figure matters too. I like Anne Hathaways charactor The Cat so much !

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2016, 02:00:59 AM »
Even my friends of the female species (including all sexualities here) tend to be ass women as well. I guess this phenomenon just kinda skipped over me. Ah, well. I'm used to being of the slightly less popular opinion.

You are probably old school ! haha btw if you don't mind, How old are you ?

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2016, 02:02:42 AM »
I think it says on my profile, but I only recently turned nineteen. I am a little "old school" by a lot of standards, though. I've even been told that I'd be an old soul, but I'm a ginger.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2016, 02:06:24 AM »
Okey that's sorted then. MR has soo many underage kids so I was just worried. haha.

@Yuki : Anne Hathaway looks totally awesome in that cat costume. Plus I think she has the perfect look for it.