If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Anyone know good Ecchi Relationships?  (Read 3916 times)

Offline rubixmaestro

• Grand Supremer of The Voyeur Corps
  • Global Moderator
  • Mellorine ~ !
    • View Profile
Anyone know good Ecchi Relationships?
« on: April 27, 2016, 05:41:04 PM »
Ecchi seems to be built on the fact that the protagonist never goes after the girl. If they do, then they are douchebags *cough cough* School Days

The closest that I've seen of that is from Gantz, when the main character Kurono

has a relationship with with Tae Kojima (A very normal girl if there ever was one.)

So are there any in-universe situations where the main character dates the other without any need to ship them? And most importantly - is it good?
real life has sexy graphics

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
Re: Anyone know good Ecchi Relationships?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 01:46:36 PM »
In most ecchi Manga main male character is usually a weak guy who get bullied by lots of girls who all have crush on him and at end he saves the day some how. I guess Japanese like it that way.

Offline Keta

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anyone know good Ecchi Relationships?
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 11:02:26 PM »
I think most Japanese Manga don't have full blown direct romantic relationships. Mostly it's all about courting, flirting etc. Usually it's only at last chapter they start relationship acknowledging each other romantically. Maybe it's nice and keep the story flow going.

For example check Nana to Kaoru Manga. It's pure ecchi and Nana and Kaoru both love each other and had feelings for each other. They never date anyone else but also have hard time to take it to the level of dating. Even thought they are doing intimate activities in a level even married couple wouldn't do. (Nop they never have had sex and it's not an Hentai. The Best you get to see is bikinis and thongs)