If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Ecchi Anime - Year 2010  (Read 8499 times)

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
Ecchi Anime - Year 2010
« on: January 07, 2010, 01:43:35 PM »
* Ikki Tousen Anime Season 4

* Chu-Bra!!

The story centers on Nayu, a middle school girl who shocks her schoolmates on the first day of school by wearing black lace panties. She likes this kind of underwear, and she tries to “spread the word on the merits of [these kinds of] underwear” via an underwear club with her schoolmates, who are worried about their bodies’ development and which underwear to choose.

* Ladies Vs Butlers

* Qwasar one

Hino Akiharu lost his parents when he was small and was adopted into his uncle’s family. But he noticed his uncle is after the inheritance of his parents, so he decides to enter a boarding school, Hakureiryou high school. However his delinquent boy-like appearance frightens the girls, who make up the majority of the students. Being unable to get along with the classmates, Akiharu meets his childhood girlfriend Saikyou Tomom

* Omamori Himari

The slapstick romantic comedy centers around an ordinary 16-year-old high school boy named Yūto Amakawa who is protected by a spirit — specifically, a beautiful, sword-wielding cat girl spirit named Himari. Yūto is descended from a family that has subjugated demons since time immemorial

* Seikon no Qwaser

In St. Mikhailov Academy, Oribe Mafuyu meets a silver haired boy called Alexander. He is a Qwaser, a being who can manipulate iron and draws his power from breast milk. A mystery surrounding an icon tranforms the academy into a setting for conflict between the various Qwasers.

* Weib Survive R

« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 01:45:27 PM by Hasith »

Kite

Re: Ecchi Anime - Year 2010
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 10:54:03 AM »
Underwear club haha  :o :D

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 01:54:31 PM »
I watched the first episode of Chu-Bra!! and its great. But Ladies Vs Butlers is lot better !

Kite

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 03:57:31 PM »
I watched the first episode of Chu-Bra!! and its great. But Ladies Vs Butlers is lot better !
Maybe I should check that one out after Akikan! :3

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 11:51:34 PM »
You should !!!

Also Omamori Himari looks a good Ecchi harem Anime. I haven't watched it except the intro. It's seems to has a good story line too.