If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Princess of Pleasure (A Bleach fan fiction)  (Read 11028 times)

Offline Nyxy

• I write what I imagine.
    • View Profile
    • KalsDen an mmosmacktalk podcast
    • Email
The Princess of Pleasure (A Bleach fan fiction)
« on: June 12, 2012, 06:24:18 PM »
Part one- Prying Eyes  and Planned Delights

Her eyes peer in to the steam filled room; she hoped her training kept her concealed enough to go undetected. She was risking so much just doing this but she had to look upon the beautiful princess if just for a few moments each day.  To Soi Fon it was not a thing of perversion; it was love something she could not expressed to someone so much higher in station then herself.  Watching quietly she waited it was that time of day where Yoruichi would take her steam bath.  The princess of the Shihoin clan was a beauty unmatched by others to young Soi Fon, her skin deep dark and flawless, her eyes playful as a cat. The young girl could not keep the blush from creeping up her face as she watched Yoruichi disrobe and step into the steaming water.  Her eyes lock onto the curve of her collarbone then shifts down to her full ample chest, her breathing picking up as her eyes dip lower.  For Soi Fon moments like this taking in the princess beauty was more than heaven itself; She wanted to reach out and stroke her purple locks, to run her fingers upon the soft skin, kiss along the nap of her neck and hear the princess growl in delight. 

Her hand traveled down inside her uniform slowly rubbing a dull ache that formed below her waist, her eyes still locked upon the bathing Yoruichi.  She frowns hearing a male voice interrupt the princess private time, then hears Yoruichi call out “I am in here alone join me.” Soi Fon frowns ‘who was Yoruichi inviting to bathe with her?’ It did not take long for her to find out as the man she despised Urahara Kisuke strolled into the wash area.  Soi Fon’s eyes narrowed angrily glaring at him, ‘How dare he enter her private bath!’ She completely ignored the fact that the princess invited him in.

Yoruichi smiles up lazily at Kisuke then leans forward resting on her forearms “Clean my back?” she asks him playfully. Kisuke did not need much prompting and slipped from his robes, stepping into the warm water. His strong hands rub Yoruichi’s back as he mummers something to her which makes her laugh.  He leans in closer and their lips brush gently, his hands moving from her back to more intimate spots.

Soi Fon bristles, she knew that Kisuke had the pleasure of knowing the princess from the time they were young. He also had free reign amongst the palace coming and going as he wished.  But Yoruichi deserved better than him, she was a goddess to the young assassin. It upset Soi Fon to see the princess to lower herself by mingling intimately with such a man like Kisuke troubled Soi Fon. ‘I will confront her; she cannot give her love to someone so lowly.’  She looked up again peering into the bath and frowns blushing as the two lovers continued to trade kisses and caresses.

Kisuke leans in whispering “you know she is watching us right?” He presses his upper body against Yoruichi who gently moans “she often watches me bathe, I do not mind she is a girl and simply curious.” Kisuke smiles but blushes slightly “that may well be, but I have no wish to put on a show for her.” He cups Yoruichi’s face and kisses her tenderly his tongue gently rubbing hers. Then releases her and stands his full male form visible to Soi Fon’s prying eyes. She continues to frown at him as he wraps a towel around his waist and walks away.  Yoruichi sighs then stands as well gathering up her robe and wrapping her body up following Kisuke out of the washroom.

Soi Fon leaves her hiding spot unsure of how to approach the princess she heads towards the palace gardens to think.  Amongst the perfume laden blossoms the young girl planned her confrontation. “Soi Fon, I think it is time you and I had a talk.”  She turns in shock as Yoruichi calls to her from the doorway of the palace.  Soi Fon gulps in shock and approaches Yoruichi and bows “Yoruichi sama what can I do for you today?” Yoruichi smirks at the girl “It is just Yoruichi, hey is there any particular reason you continue to spy upon my bath time?”

Soi Fon felt her heart stop her face crimsoning as Yoruichi continued “I know you’re a young curious girl, but my bath time is a private time for me so no more peeking okay?” The woman playfully touches Soi Fon’s nose with her index finger.  Soi Fon stares up at her; eyes welled up with tears and blurt out “He’s not good enough for you!” Yoruichi blinks and chuckles “I am sure he would agree with that statement, but it is my choice is it not? Besides you already said you did not have feelings for him. Have you changed your mind?” Yoruichi’s eyes tease the young girl, who glares back “I do not have feelings for him, it’s you, and it has always been you!” Soi Fon storms off leaving Yoruichi to blink then smile shaking her head.  Kisuke arrives behind her and sighs “you play with her a little too much, you will break her heart.” Yoruichi frowns slightly “I did not mean to hurt her; perhaps there is something I can do to help her.” Kisuke glances warily at her “oh and what would that be?”

Yoruichi smiles mischievously “I know you are not one for giving a show, but perhaps tonight you will be willing to join me on a little fun?”  Yoruichi had a plan in her mind and no amount of protest from Kisuke would stop her. Tonight would be a very fun night for the princess at the expense of her personal guard and childhood friend.

To be continued

Offline Rojas

• EW's Official Jump Start Leader (4 recruited)
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Princess of Pleasure (A Bleach fan fiction)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 07:38:19 AM »
Ooh his is amazing ;3. It was short xD you need to post the next section. I am into this story. Great first post btw ;3 (besides welcome post)

Note - We will jump start EW :D I got Lacie to take a look and Lacie will be signing up too.

Offline rubixmaestro

• Grand Supremer of The Voyeur Corps
  • Global Moderator
  • Mellorine ~ !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 04:02:51 AM »
Haha, nice one Nyxy, you're pretty good at this
real life has sexy graphics

Offline Nyxy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 11:39:48 AM »
Thanks part two will be added soon and I didn't want to make the story too long in each post that way its more fun to read and leaves the readers wanting the next part :)

Offline Rojas

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 05:34:22 PM »
Yeah good idea I've been anticipating this next chapter :D

Offline Last

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 05:47:25 PM »
*rubs head in slight embarrassment*

I am usually not one for ships and fan fics. More so when they get combined. But good job nyxy

Offline Nyxy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 03:52:27 PM »
The Princess of Pleasure

Part II- Apologies and a tempting offer

Soi Fon knelt and bowed her head wiping silently at tears. She flashed stepped up to a high peek of a mountain to think. She could not believe she yelled at her beloved princess. ‘I will be fired now, replaced as a personal guard.’ The thought made the girls heart ache, thoughts of throwing herself from the mountain entered her mind only for her to shake her head “I will beg the princess to forgive my outburst. She is kind and fair she will not dismiss me.” Soi Fon nods her head and stares up at the sky the peaceful blue surroundings did nothing to calm her trembling.  She flash steps down about to walk threw a forest path when a small black kitten approaches her.  Knowing her princess loved kittens Soi Fon blushed and picked the creature up cuddling it. “You are pretty you remind me of someone I love.” The kitten purrs and nuzzles her making the girl smile more.  She notices it had a ribbon tied around its neck and from the bow a small envelope was attached. “What is this?” Soi Fon grabs the envelope and blinks as she sees her name written upon it. 

She sets the kitten down, it twirls around her feet as she opens the letter, “Soi Fon, my deepest apologies for offending you earlier. I tend to be playful it is the kitten in me. I wish to talk with you tonight come to my private quarters and we will discuss things. -Yoruichi.”  She felt her spirit elate as she read the letter from the princess. “She wants me to meet her tonight in her private quarters.” Soi Fon’s heart leapt as she rushed home to bathe and change into more proper attire. She had brought a silk robe coral blue with yellow dragons printed on it.  Slipping into the garment she blushed wondering if she should just wear her uniform instead. ‘Fool you do not address a princess in uniform when she invites you to her quarters’ she thinks angrily to herself and fixes her robes then nods heading to the palace.

Meanwhile “Do you really think she will go for this plan?” Kisuke frowns as he watches Yoruichi put the finishing touches on her room.  She picks up a feather and tickles his neck “of course she will, I will make up to Soi Fon and you and perhaps bring you both together.” Kisuke smirks “that’s unlikely she is my rival for your affections. Though a bum as I am known to be, should never have had a chance with you.” Yoruichi turns to him and smirks “I love you because you are who you are Kisuke, if I wanted someone of my status I have plenty of boring nobles to pick and choose from. I would not be happy though would I?” Her hand caresses his cheek; Kisuke turns her palm to his lips gently kissing it then her finger tips. “No you would not, and your happiness means everything to me.” Yoruichi smiles at him “and you wonder why I keep you around?” she purrs to him, they share a deep kiss before a servant announces Soi Fon’s arrival.  Kisuke sighs “I hope this plan works.” Yoruichi grins “trust me it will.” Kisuke looks around “should I hide at least?” Yoruichi shakes her head no “I do not want to be dishonest with her, if she accepts this then it will be a pleasurable experience for the three of us.” Kisuke nods but felt nervous unsure if he could indulge in what Yoruichi had in mind.

Soi Fon smiles to the servant who opens the doors to the private quarters of the princess and enters. Her smile immediately fades upon seeing Kisuke who was in a smoky grey robe opened at his chest, his hair was tousled giving him a lay about look that Soi Fon found offensive.  She stared at Yoruichi questioningly then blushed, the princess had on a golden kimono that was shorten to stop at her thighs, a slit up the right leg showed off a powerful strong thigh, Soi Fon felt her eyes trying to travel up higher she blushed. The top of the princess kimono opened up at the chest slightly giving hint at the curves of her breasts. Any anger Soi Fon felt at Kisuke being there was almost drowned away by drinking in Yoruichi’s beauty.  Yoruichi speaks “Soi Fon, I know I have teased you and pretend to ignore your feelings for me. It is not that I do not feel the same, it is that my love is not just for you but Kisuke as well.” Soi Fon blushes then frowns “but how can you love him?” Kisuke chuckles “I often ask her that as well.” He ignores Soi Fon’s glare. Yoruichi chuckles “Soi Fon when you came under my wing you were but a mere girl, to me at times you still seem to be, I forget that you have blossomed into a lovely woman and I wish to show you that I have noticed, but under some conditions.”

Soi Fon felt her heart pump ‘she thinks I am lovely, she wishes to show me her love.’ “Anything for you my Princess!” She blurts out then blushes.  Yoruichi walks up and teases her cheek with a feather, “first you must call me Yoruichi, not Mistress, Princess or any honorific title, when we are in pleasure I wish to hear my name from your lips.” Soi Fon gulps and nods to her “Second you will allow Kisuke to join us I want you to learn that a males touch is not so offensive.” Soi Fon blinks “but I..” Yoruichi leans in and nuzzles her then brushes her lips across Soi Fon’s “I know you’ve never and we will not rush that, but there are many things a man can do with his fingers and lips that can be quite enjoyable.”  Kisuke blushes at her words this time, but remains quiet. Soi Fon shivered staring into Yoruichi’s golden eyes the world for her seemed to spin fast she stared at Kisuke then blushed and nods “I will accept.” Kisuke stared at her shocked while Yoruichi grinned “I knew you would now sit, we shall dine and drink a little to relax tonight is going to be fun.”

Both Soi Fon and Kisuke felt a little nervous and leery but with the way Yoruichi plopped down and began to drink her rice wine they knew they had no choice left in the matter. Soon both would be pulled into the web of the pleasure princess.

To be continued

Offline Nyxy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 03:53:43 PM »
Thanks Coryn I felt nervous trying my hand at this romance is more fun to read then to write. I wanted to do the characters justice by attempting this though. Glad you like what you read so far :)

Offline Rojas

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 05:52:58 PM »
Ooh great story it's getting even better. I can only imagine what will happen next. You have me attracted it it already. Write more ;3

Offline Ikkou

• View Profile
    • Buy Hentai
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2012, 01:59:04 AM »
Great FanFic Nyxy !!!!  can't wait for part 3 ! (There will be a part 3, right ?)

Soi Fon and Yoruichi are my favorite chicks in Bleach ! xDD
.Ecchi Anime !

Offline Nyxy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 12:54:31 PM »
Yep work and sickness got in the way but I will have part 3 done soon and posted :) I did not forget about this place^_^