If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Official Ecchi chat !  (Read 81530 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Official Ecchi chat !
« Reply #570 on: March 11, 2019, 07:12:09 PM »
I now have a steady, full-time job in housekeeping. People can be so disgusting sometimes. Thank the gods I've only had to clean up puke once...so far. It pays rent, but I had to curb my spending (RIP manga collection) so I can maybe start to pay my roommates back since they split utilities. I'm also helping one of them with a cosplay web series film thing for Kingdom Hearts, as usual. I'm the lead scriptwriter and so far I act for two characters, one of them a main character. Come summer, once we have everything filmed, I'll be helping with special effects (I think) and music.

It looks like I might be readmitted to university in the fall, but I gotta start hopping around and getting all those requirements fulfilled while I have days off this week. I still don't have a car of my own, so it's really starting to get annoying, but I can't afford insurance yet, so what're ya gonna do, amirite?
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 12, 2019, 01:57:42 AM »
I really think you can make a buck a in content writing. You are good at it so it should be hard. It will give you some income. I know some guys earn just like 20-30 per article. But you can do simple articles for like 5 backs, 500-600 words. The way you write that shouldn't be hard at all. Well I guess a car is a must depending on where you live. Right now I live in middle of a dense city so using a car kind of nightmare with ever lasting traffic. So i either walk or paddle most of the time.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #572 on: March 13, 2019, 02:27:37 PM »
I live in the mountains, so paddling around isn't always feasible with how far spread out everything is, and unfortunately the busses don't run out this far.

I've thought about content writing, but I have no idea how to get started on any of that mess.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 14, 2019, 01:10:37 AM »
Oh it's easy. Sometime lets you something or gives you a topic. You take a look at few articles on web about it and the write like you have know about the topic in your whole life. lol.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #574 on: March 14, 2019, 01:13:12 PM »
I mean, I know that's the gist of how it works, and I know that some of my anime reviews like I've posted here would even qualify. A friend of mine runs a blog and keeps telling me I should do the same, since I live to ramble, rant, and rave. I'm not against the idea of that, but I'm...busy, lately.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 14, 2019, 01:56:08 PM »
YaYa Im sure you are busy but how many of those things you do while u are busy give you money ? I think from what you said so far you can use some money. For someone who can write like you, this is easy money. ))

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #576 on: March 14, 2019, 02:04:20 PM »
I do work full time and I am working with one of my roommates on a cosplay show, and he pays electricity and heat and lets my work with him serve as my compensation for those utilities. So really a lot of my time is being spent on monetary ventures. Ish.

I could do for a lot more extra cash though, given my...tastes. 9$/hr isn't exactly comfortable, even at 30 hours or so a week.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #577 on: March 14, 2019, 02:09:58 PM »
So lets say you need to write 1000 word essay. How long that would take you ? I mean lets say if you have to look at few articles then write it.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #578 on: March 14, 2019, 02:12:37 PM »
Depends how focused I am. Probably about three hours, with research. If I don't care about superfluous editing.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #579 on: March 14, 2019, 02:22:51 PM »
I want to take this moment to deflate the boner Mahlua has given herself.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #580 on: March 14, 2019, 02:28:00 PM »
Jokes on you; I didn't have one. I'm being serious. The big determining factors are my focus and the degree to which I care. If I care too much, I take longer. If I don't care enough, I get distracted. Gotta find that happy middle ground of giving a sh8t about getting it done but not enough to be all perfectionist over the final product. In that happy medium, three hours is totally doable for 1k words.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #581 on: June 17, 2019, 07:44:41 PM »
Trying to get back to writing by doing a couple of anime reviews here for you guys. Then I have less than a dozen scenes left to write for that didly darn cosplay show for my friend, and then MR stuff, and then maybe Reset will come out of the woodwork.

I alluded to a lot more in my High School DxD review but I'll be brief.
I have three subs now. To differentiate between them I call them by their types. A bratty little, a good painsl8t, and the little pet (who sometimes I may simply refer to as "that David Bowie lookin motherf8cker" (also for some reason he's older than me? (and yes he's a he. shock to the world there. I can just smell your fiery exploded minds from here))).

And also the bigger news. I've been going to therapy for a while and we finally got around to discussing my gender and whoops wow turns out I'm a lot more masculine than I thought? Like, I sorta came to the conclusion about a year ago but I never really did anything about it and then my therapist was like, "Have you considered undergoing a social transition into being a man? It doesn't have to be permanent or anything, but you may never fully know if this is how you are unless you start to embrace it" and boy she was right. My chest binder came in today and I look hella rad. The label I'm going with for now is "nonbinary trans man".

So yeah now you guys are pretty much up to speed, I think. Time to go change my gender icon on the site to be blue and join the testosterocean in which our fine site inhabits.

Edit: oh yeah my birthday happened so I'm 22 now. Yiggidy Yeet.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 07:56:49 PM by MahluaandMilk »

Offline Last

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 18, 2019, 11:23:34 PM »
So, I might as well ask a potentially ignorant question, (and I fully recognize that it's a case by case thing), so forgive me in advance.

So if you considered yourself female, and we're into women, but have since transitioned to male, and are still just into women, does that mean you have gone a full 360 back to considering yourself straight? (Assuming there was a point in your life before you figured out you preferred women)

Again, place of ignorance and all that. You know me well enough to know I'm not intentionally being an asshole.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #583 on: June 18, 2019, 11:34:12 PM »
I'm still figuring that one out myself. I don't find it rude at all. :D

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 14, 2019, 01:39:43 PM »
So mahlua hasn't been around for like 3 months ? No wonder the site has gone silent with the most active member has vanished. Looks like TinyPic site is shutting down. That's sad. I have used it for such a long time.