If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Official Ecchi chat !  (Read 101619 times)

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
Re: Official Ecchi chat !
« Reply #285 on: July 10, 2017, 01:04:55 AM »
So you have no plans to wear a bikini and lay on a nice sandy beach in true ecchi style ?!1 xDD

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #286 on: July 10, 2017, 01:07:28 AM »
Sadly, no. And besides, I prefer the beach at night, when the wind is low and humid and the water is still hot from the day light. All the benefits of being at the beach, plus no sunlight to destroy my skin. As much as I love the sea life, coming back to the hotel looking like a lobster is unpleasant.

Sunscreen doesn't help when you're a ginger.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 10, 2017, 01:09:15 AM »
Ah do you get all burn and look like an streamed shrimp after a sun bath.That sux. so no ecchi style beach time for you.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #288 on: July 10, 2017, 01:18:14 AM »
No, although I've always wanted to have a romantic vacation at the beach. I don't hate the sun, sand, and water. The sun just has a personal vandetta against me and I need to constantly re-apply sunscreen every hour to half hour, even if it is the waterproof variety. I'm quite adept at boogie-boarding, as well. If I ever had the time and money, I'd probably take up surfing. After all, that much is in my blood. My dad used to surf back when he was growing up in Hawaii.

Offline eukocar

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 10, 2017, 06:45:20 AM »
I could always where an bikini ;)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #290 on: July 10, 2017, 09:16:45 AM »
Whatever you're most comfortable in ;)

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #291 on: July 13, 2017, 08:20:26 PM »
I'm having trouble logging in to Mangaraiders. It says i timed out while posting. it tells me to go back, so i'm back to being not logged in. What should i do?

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #292 on: July 13, 2017, 11:55:15 PM »
There was a small update happened yesterday and I noticed minor error related to couple of themes. Im not sure if it has something to do with that. Do you able to login from PC ?

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #293 on: July 14, 2017, 01:06:18 AM »
Mobile no, PC no.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #294 on: July 15, 2017, 04:26:01 AM »
I don't know if anyone here follows the Hodgetwins on youtube, but they are pretty funny. This is an old video i found of them talking about hentai.

https://youtu.be/KTLcXMA5_iI

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #295 on: July 16, 2017, 05:22:13 PM »
Subjective point incoming!

Why is lesbian anime way better than U.S. lesbian live action shows? Is it because anime is not as political? Is it because U.S. networks like to jack off their audience with political rebelliousness? Like, you are the resistance if you watch this show! Thank you huffpost  :'(

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #296 on: July 16, 2017, 05:46:40 PM »
Probably because American television has a really hard time balancing sexualization and actual character and relationship development.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #297 on: July 16, 2017, 08:00:05 PM »
I don't know why but everything I see that is live action comes off as political pandering. Don't get me wrong, as soon as I see an anime or manga doing the same, I'll call it out. I should point out that pandering in itself isn't bad. Focus testing content to get the maximum exposure to ideal demographic is fine. It's just, political pandering smells of corporate manipulation. But, at the same time dumb content pandering is less ... on the nose....

Apparently, comics have been doing political pandering. At least the way reviewers on YouTube discuss them. I don't read comics. I actually got laid in high school. Kidding, but U.S. comics are lame.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 09:50:05 PM by Forlorn Serpent »

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #298 on: July 16, 2017, 10:19:24 PM »
Interesting that you say that considering I read Western and still have a sex life.

I definitely see some pandering in some comics, but I like to stick to completed runs anyway, and I'd love to collect some older ones. If comic universes would calm down and stop rebooting, some of the politics might ease out.

Then again, one of my favorite comics has always been somewhat political by nature--X-Men. In one comic as one of the "villains" (really they're being puppetted) discussing gene manipulation to get rid of the X-gene, I think Cyclops or someone as such demands "So, what, are you going to get rid of the gay gene too?". I felt it was nicely inserted.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #299 on: July 16, 2017, 11:12:06 PM »
Interesting that you say that considering I read Western and still have a sex life.

Did my joke go over your head? it's the classic "sorry i didn't (INSERT VERB NOUN). I actually got laid in high school."

There is a YouTube channel Diversity and Comics, he is a little annoying, but he sounds like he cares about the  change he is seeing in the marvel comics. By care, i mean he freaking hates it.