If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Official Ecchi chat !  (Read 101649 times)

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
Re: Official Ecchi chat !
« Reply #225 on: June 07, 2017, 01:03:51 AM »
Well the question is, Do you feel it's enough for you ? Long distance relationships are not the best remedy for your situation IMO. Well I have never been a big fan of long distance relationships anyway. I knew a girl from Thailand who was in situation like yours.

I wonder having a job and getting your self busy would help ? Yeah  Paid master would be a good idea but your target market is kinda narrow since it has to be a mistresses than a master. loll

Offline Maniac

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #226 on: June 07, 2017, 01:17:58 AM »
@MahluaandMilk.

So you never had a boyfriend ? its always girlfriends ?

Also only mistresses are fun not into masters ?

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #227 on: June 07, 2017, 01:19:19 AM »
@Mahluaandmilk
I'm looking for a meme, but I could not find one. So I'll just say it. Always **** a cougar!!! Always!! Well we should stop the personal stuff or it will end up weird. I don't mind the talk, but it always gets weird with oversharing.

For example. Barely legal girls are always the best.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 01:21:25 AM by Forlorn Serpent »

Offline Maniac

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #228 on: June 07, 2017, 01:38:36 AM »
Personally I think places like are good to talk about personal stuff or vent frustration. Things which might not so easy to talk with real life friends or people. As long as nobody trying to judge.

Im not member at MR but i noticed their chitchat helps people to open up unlike in real life.

Of cause it doesnt mean talking about illegal things.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2017, 09:27:34 PM »
I agree. A little bit of venting here and there is healthy. So long as I'm not making any of you uncomfortable, I'm perfectly comfortable sharing.

To answer your statements in order:
@Hasith: I'm very much emotionally satisfied, although not having the physical aspect does bother me for now. We plan on eventually moving close to each other, if not moving in with each other, and even after that, Harley has said that it's perfectly fine for me to seek my fun elsewhere, as long as she gets priority. As for my job situation...I don't think a job is a very good idea for this semester, since I'll be very busy. Maybe for next summer session and into fall, but right now, lolno.

@Maniac: I used to date boys in middle school, and from time to time I do find myself sexually attracted to people assigned male at birth or who identify as male (since people can be born with p----es or not and identify with masculinity or not). In a way, I did have a master for a very short while, but it didn't end up well at all. I just seem to have rotten luck in the BDSM department. What I've noticed about myself in regard to men is that it tends to be harder for me to trust them or bond on an emotional level. At best, I could maybe do something physical if a hypothetical he could build trust, but I'm not certain it would last. Before the question gets asked, I'll go ahead and answer it. "Yes, I've been in bed with a man and done the diddly. It was fine."

@Forlorn: barely legal is fine so long as it's legal, I suppose, but it's not my thing. I prefer older women to a degree, but not that particular creep from the memorial service. I understand that I may be one of those people who can overshare, but I could easily jump off certain trains if someone says "all right, that's enough", and I have no problems editing my posts to remove bits that are "too much."
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #230 on: June 07, 2017, 11:24:38 PM »
Ah yes juggling between Studies and work can be a pain in that place. But I guess you will be having a hard time focusing on study without getting any extra funding. i remember how it was from my teen days. It's a cruel world. Some people waste money for no reason which amaze me. Of cause its their hard earned money to spend. yett. Well Im not a night club guy or late night party type. But I have friends who do spend over 500-1000 usd for club per might or just to party. Where I live that's above average monthly salary.

About legal limits I think all we are here and adults and mature people. Also Those who I know from MR or who has been here for while. Fortunately I haven't yet to see a moron here unlike I encounter at MR time to time.  So be open to talk about anything. After all lets face it it's an Ecchi/Hentai forum haha. We don't get to be open about these stuff in real life a lot.

Btw if a topic is too much for Chitchat you guys can always create a topic for it. That way only those who interested has to read or take part. My motto here is don't look at what you don't like and don't read what you don't like. xD

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #231 on: June 07, 2017, 11:28:54 PM »
But, Kakashi, if people did that, we wouldn't have Forlorn's wonderful thread about bad YouTube comments! Or, at least, it might have less of a precedent to exist. But yeah, I do love when people comment negatively about yuri/yaoi/shoujo-ai/shounen-ai/ecchi/hentai. Like...you invited yourself to come look at this lovely piece of artwork, so, please take your offended tears elsewhere.

On that note, the best drag king (male impersonator) stage name I have ever heard is Noah Fence. Even my stage name (Evan Essence) pales in comparison.

Offline Maniac

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #232 on: June 07, 2017, 11:33:57 PM »
 I dont think anyone he is uncomfortable with chat. But if it is maybe its better make a topic about things like BDSM etc. That way anyone who dont want to read these stuff will be spared. Also separate topic for mature discussions.

Anyway the reason I asked coz, first I thought you are a hardcore lesbian. I know few who are quite social with men but seems consider having man parts is a mortal sin.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #233 on: June 07, 2017, 11:48:32 PM »
@MahluaandMilk

Well why not ? I think that's exactly how it should work. Threads for separate stuff and Chitchat is for our basic daily rantings lol. I do like Maniacs suggestion about BDSM topic. I mean most people tend to talk less about real life aspects of this. Believing what they see in movies or comic. So having a separate topic means those who interested can explore it without any negativity from others.

@Maniac

Maybe MahluaandMilk is exploring all avenues trying to figure what's best for her and she is very open minded about it. ))

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #234 on: June 07, 2017, 11:56:14 PM »
I refer to myself as "gay" because I have that weird distance from men emotionally (although there are exceptions here and there), but in all reality I'm more what you call "pansexual", as in I can be sexually attracted to any/all genders. In fact, I have my eye on a certain agender con-buddy of mine, and to boot, my girlfriend is trans. A friend of mine who has mentioned being dtf if I want is also fairly androgynous. "Gay" isn't really what I am, but it tends to be much easier to explain because "titties are pretty."

I'd almost say that my particular fascination and craving for assigned female at birth or otherwise female-identifying people is more related to power and a fetish for it. It puts me towards this weird subcategory of a subcategory called "homoflexible" (or "homoerotic," if you will). My appetites for amab/male-identifying people tends to be more...aggressive. I'm more drawn to edgeplay administration with men, where as from women, I prefer to receive.

I dunno. TL;DR sexuality is hard. Mine is flexible. I've had two kinds of parts in my mouth (have not yet done so with an intersex person) and overall, it really is like food in that it depends on my mood and what I want. Generally, about 80 to 90 percent of the time, it's a fair assumption that I want the V over the D.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #235 on: June 08, 2017, 12:04:06 AM »
Exactly what I thought. You haven't joined any clubs yet. Still tasting. haha

I know many girls who have fantasies about other girls. Well they do claim those are pure fantasies they don't want to do those stuff in real life but who knows.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #236 on: June 08, 2017, 12:18:01 AM »
It's not a matter of joining a club. I know what gets me going and what doesn't. It's a fact that sometimes masculine men can rile me up, and it's also a fact that powerful women typically do. Various points along the in-between, I've felt the same urges. I know my body and what I want. It's more about trying to define it for people who don't understand that sexual attraction and romantic attraction are two entirely different scales.

Offline Maniac

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #237 on: June 08, 2017, 12:25:31 AM »
Well sounds like you are into everything a lil bit. what are you not into ? loll

So is it better have few specific chat threads ?

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 08, 2017, 12:48:11 AM »
+1 for more chitchat topics

01. BDSM Dungeon - Don't step in if you have a weak tummy

02. Mature Chat - 81+ 

Okey first one sounds more like rope playing. Need a better title.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #239 on: June 08, 2017, 12:53:40 AM »
Well sounds like you are into everything a lil bit. what are you not into ? loll
in all reality I'm more what you call "pansexual", as in I can be sexually attracted to any/all genders.

Man, your reading comprehension score must have been in the top ten in your grade. (To be fair, I'm not into animals or children who lack the legal capacity to consent.)

@TinTin: thar u goh
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 12:57:07 AM by MahluaandMilk »