If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Official Ecchi chat !  (Read 101632 times)

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
Re: Official Ecchi chat !
« Reply #165 on: May 16, 2017, 12:17:43 AM »
How about doing something like a drawing tutorial ? Like learning to draw simple stuff from popular Manga characters ?

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2017, 12:48:53 AM »
Does everyone here have a scanner and drawing tablet so we can play "Who Drew It Better".

Or

Possible illustration games:
Who's breasts/ butt are those?
Draw your waifu in a bikini (has to be original)
Draw Channing Tatum abs :P
Draw characters with bigger assets  :D

Hentai section games:
Draw your waifu in bed  8)

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 16, 2017, 01:01:53 AM »
Dont have a scanner or pen tablet but I can hand draw and use photo to take a pic and upload it. :)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #168 on: May 16, 2017, 01:11:55 AM »
Those contests sound pretty fun. Scanner is kind of iffy, depending on if the student library is still open. I don't think so, since the student union and most on-campus food places are closed right now. However, like TinTin, I can snap a picture with my phone. Can't guarantee quality, though!

Also, as a note, since I finally have time to myself, I've started back up on ecchi. I added a lot of shoujo ai to my to-watch list and I'm finally going back to watch the rest of Queen's Blade, which I'm up to right now. My friend who is letting me stay at her apartment until my living situation gets sorted is probably going to be in for a surprise when she gets up and ready for work tomorrow, because I'll probably still be out here in the living room, headphones on, uncensored nipnops flying across the screen, etc.
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure."--Marquis de Sade
But yes hello I am the freakier freak than you.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #169 on: May 16, 2017, 01:12:48 AM »
Which game do you want to play? I'll create it so we can start.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #170 on: May 16, 2017, 01:17:36 AM »
Depends on the time limit you start and what limitations you have in mind. Mostly because I'm going to go back to watching my psuedo-pr0nz here in a bit.

I'm interested in the bikini challenge and the hentai challenge. It'd be a good way to practice some female anatomy, particularly since I've finally shouted from the rooftops about my over 9000% one true best girl. She's...quite endowed, as it were.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #171 on: May 16, 2017, 01:21:31 AM »
@MahluaandMilk I thought you live in university dormitory ..

Well how about each of us create an event or couple of those ? and whoever starts an event will be responsible to keep it alive. We all can take part in different stuff that way.

Well I don't have an scanner either and I havent touched my pentablet for more than 3 years. So I will use phone too. I don't think it has to be top quality all what matters is doing it.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2017, 01:24:29 AM »
I'm running to the hentai section!

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2017, 01:27:00 AM »
@Kakashi: I generally live in the dorms, but they boot me out between semesters, so between this past spring semester until basically whenever they let me move back in for first summer semester...I'm basically couch surfing around the college town. It might happen for another week between summer one and summer two, and god, again for fall. Good thing I have two pretty massive suitcases and big drawstring bags and my bookbag to carry all my stuff, otherwise...Eugh.

I mean to put it in perspective, all of my altar and magic materials are shoved in a yellow bag that I have to be super careful with to not break the offering plate and the glass offering cup. To boot, I also have to make sure the candles and incense don't break.
---
@Forlorn: I guess I'll be in charge of the bikini challenge? And where are we putting these? Workshops?

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2017, 01:30:09 AM »
@MahluaandMilk : Wow that's crazy. Why don't they let you stay in droms between demisters ?

@ Forlorn Serpent : Its all yours !  lol

Anyone have event ideas ? I like to hear few.

Workshops a good place for lots of stuff like drawing challenges

Offline TinTin

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2017, 01:34:31 AM »
@MahluaandMilk : If you are in charge of Bikini Challenge then you have to start with posting a bikini photo of ya. As an offering !!!  lol

Well I would like to do some drawing challenges.

One is about Faces, emotions and comical expressions. I don't know if should be 2 workshops or 1 for both.

Another one is Ecchi female poses.

My idea is start with a image. We draw the subject and then do it again adding details or changing various things. Main focus is body Anatomy.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2017, 01:41:47 AM »
@Kakashi: Why do that when they can charge me fifty bucks for my resident assistant going missing when I needed to be checked out of the dorm? Besides, I guess they think most people have something like family to go home to for a week or so. It's supposed to be some kinda vacation, I guess, except I don't do vacations well, ironically. Not having a schedule freaks me out and totally screws over my sense of time. And then there's my mother. God forbid she gets it through her skull that I like women, let alone my vague gender identity, and then into being in a long-distance online relationship...on top of that, all this ecchi. I've been debating letting it all out on her to see if she'll finally kick the bucket, but that's mean, so I'll probably grab my manga when I do hop back there for few days and then try to gently ease into it...again.

@TinTin: That might have worked, except one-piece suits fit my body type far better. Besides, at least for the time being, I'm a little camerashy over lewds.

However, an expressions thread is probably a really good idea. They can really make a scene believable...or not. Bland smiles or blank faces are no good, yeah?
---
Welp, guess I'm headed over to the workshop thread.

Offline Maniac

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2017, 01:42:30 AM »
wow this thing getting shaped up quite nicely. How about a open source ecchi story. Where everyone creates an character or 2 and tagged into story by creating scene without going out of story flow.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Fanservice with Legs
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2017, 01:51:10 AM »
I've seen that done before. It's a pretty neat thing when it plays out, and there are about enough of us to start doing that kind of thing...but, it might be worth mentioning that I have posted for quite a while in the Phoenix Wright KinkMeme with R/18+ stuff. I can and do write that kind of stuff, although I've been trying to take myself seriously and do plot things recently...just in case anyone particularly favors that sort.

Offline It’s still me

• View Profile
    • ForlornSerpent
    • Email
« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2017, 01:54:30 AM »
wow this thing getting shaped up quite nicely. How about a open source ecchi story. Where everyone creates an character or 2 and tagged into story by creating scene without going out of story flow.

I can't do stories at the moment. i'm working on two story projects already. But, I always have time to draw tities 8).

@kakashi. Can you please create a hentai drawing workshop child board in the hentai discussion and move my Waifu in bed. There is also an original hentai drawing that should be moved in there as well.