If you are unable to Join or receive activation mail then leave a msg at our Facebook Page Link or use Contact US page on main site Link.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: LordSyafiq Ecchiness...  (Read 8393 times)

Offline lordsyafiq

• View Profile
LordSyafiq Ecchiness...
« on: October 23, 2011, 11:01:05 PM »
Greetings Everyone, although many have recognized me, especially from MangaRaiders and DA...
Well, this is my first Ecchi Gallery here on Ecchi World, I'd say where all of my ecchiness shall be put here..
Hope you all ready to be nosebleed anytime, here goes, some of these works you have seen BUT it will be updated soon, Yesh, with a new one, please, enjoys X33:-

This specialized Artgift is for GreenTeaNeko @ Nonowa, who is a close friend of mine just celebrate a lovely birthday long ago...

To Nonowa@GTC (MR):-
I wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Belated) and I pray for the Almighty to bless you and Eternal prosperity, longevity and tons of blessings in your life, family, friends, drawings and career... This is a special gift for you, Kagamine Rin-chan in lovely ecchi mode just for you, dearest friend.

I don't ask for anything in return only Nonowa just keep drawing and stay healthy. I just do as what I love to do X33

Too many mistakes I did detected...I guess epic failures still grip me tightly these days....TT.TT Well, I have performed my best. The viewers shall be my judges...

I always stunned and afraid everytime since "Why do my skills seems to "manifest" itself?"
Today more than 21 times I looked at it right now since the first draw about a month ago...Many anatomical errors as usual, I do hope I can corrected it but since I
have gone to this level, maybe make a better one in future drawings...So sorry about the scan quality, I did touch it up a bit only...nevermind..TT.TT

ARRRGGHH~~ Mistakes mistakes mistakes.....I'M AN EPIC FAILURE, TO BE HONEST~!! *Speechless screams*
Dozo, The Twin Lovelies of Miku and Luka shall heal everyone with their music of a lifetime~~X33

It's a "special" request from Oran in MangaRaiders Forum in secrecy (Just hunt him down for this one), Eclair from Kiddy Grade. Yup, Ecchi and sexy..... I better not going too far for it... I leave the judgement to you all. Me? Just doing my job as required the vanish in an instant for more secret drawings......

I used 2h, H also 2B in order to play the contrastive of lines when listening to Vocaloid - Kagamine Rin - Kokoro with my PSP (Please don't ask which costumes XDD). NOT EASY though, almost take 2 1/2 month to nurtured this whole drawings but I have tried my best.

To everyone, please be ready to be hospitalized when looking. Crime scene of nosebleed is everywhere soon XDD
Yeah, too many mistakes on anatomy...and missing many important trademarks of Eclair..I shall do a BETTER ONE... GANBATTE~~!! *Inspiring myself*

*Look at my other drawings in shock*
Oh Dangs.. I should've asked my nurses to heal me beforehand now another lifespan have been depleted...TTwTT.... Work, work..work...never ends..XDD

I redraw Sephiria (My OC on DA) with my skills in 2010 but I overstress myself in the process, 4 times chest pain for 2 days but I still tell myself I need to deliver the Art that I promised....Everyone knows why chest aches a lot.....*Pointing at the picture*

Many mistakes and errors and I'm using White Paper liquid to correct it (You can see the white particles due to the Paper Liquid)..So, I HATE MYSELF FOR RUINING HER ART GIFT~~TT.TT I'm going to redraw her back for xXTokyoGirlXX next birthday.TT.TT

P/S: This Art is a Birthday Gift to xXTokyoGirlXx on DA on 2010. I reupload her back since this is her most cherished character....XDD

Nyahahaha~~!! XXDD

Early 2010 work but a bit ecchi in a way to describe it...this art is a gift art to TheTwilightGirl on DA

Her artwork inspires me to do ecchi and neko artstyle.....Don't ask me which the idea and method I use to make this one...(You already have guess it..)

May these two lovely Neko heal TheTwilightGirl and everyone...or maybe I should not say what methods of healing they offers, you all have ecchi guess already......Nyahahaha~~~!! XDD (Don't steal them please, this lovelies is TheTwilightGirls property, ask her first,ne?)

I wish I could have these harem paradise but it's unreachable...Need to work hard for future works. Enjoys and look forward for more, ne?

I gratefully thank you and dearly appreciate everyone faves, responses, comment, critiques, and drop by here.

Offline Kakashi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pen Tablets
    • Email
Re: LordSyafiq Ecchiness...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 01:47:10 PM »
Hi lordsyafiq, it's good to see your drawings here. I hope you will post more of your ecchi drawings here and tell others who like to draw Ecchi drawings too.

Your Ecchi drawings are great too. Very nice stuff ! Plz post more. :)

Offline Last

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 02:39:23 PM »
cat girls...from...lords....*nosebleed explosion*

Offline akuma

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 12:15:00 AM »
hey dude nice drawings keep it coming 8)

Offline rubixmaestro

• Grand Supremer of The Voyeur Corps
  • Global Moderator
  • Mellorine ~ !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 04:46:18 AM »
LordSyafiq is legend O.O
real life has sexy graphics

Offline Rojas

• EW's Official Jump Start Leader (4 recruited)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 07:22:43 AM »
Amazing drawings o.o hope ya come back to draw more!

Offline PinkKitty

• I love Hello Kitty *-*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 04:01:27 AM »
Oh these drawings are so pretty !

Offline Odin

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 04:59:13 AM »
WOOOOOW your really good at what you do  ;D